Ships/Shipwrecks Quest Guide *Spoilers*

I'm stuck on Discovery Island, not sure how to get to the 7 barrel response. can anyone help please? TIA!

MulanFan said:
I'm stuck on Discovery Island, not sure how to get to the 7 barrel response. can anyone help please? TIA!
Others have reported the same thing. I think I even experienced it once, but do not remember what I did to solve it. My suggestion would be to quit the quest, exit from VMK, log back in, and try again.

BobRichmond said:
Others have reported the same thing. I think I even experienced it once, but do not remember what I did to solve it. My suggestion would be to quit the quest, exit from VMK, log back in, and try again.

Thanks for the info! I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem, I was starting to wonder about myself. I'll try your solution. Thanks again!

well i was trying to do this and vmk got rid of discovery island! what do you do now?

well i was trying to do this and vmk got rid of discovery island! what do you do now?

This thread should help. :) (highlight to see the answers)
These are the answers to the quest i have so far...........................................................................................................................

Ships and Shipwreck Quest

1/16- go to shipwreck graveyard
2/16- answer is 2
3/16- talk to black heart
4/16- say cannon in black hearts tree house
5/16- Storybookland
6/16- on the floor by the whale in storybookland ( note someone might be on top of it )
7/16- Tom Sayer's Island
8/16- go through big thunder maze then get on horseshoe
8/16- Mark Twain
10/16- 4
11/16- buy anything! in imports
12/16- fantsyland in the sky step on pink thing in the nest
13/16- smile
14/16- play pirates of the caribean
15/16- Buy Lumiere while u still in room
16/16-answer is 3 cannons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter