Shirt Exchange Question

Shananana

Mouseketeer
I'm on my way up to Tinker bell right now. I've already picked up my bib for the pixie challenge, but I want to exchange my shirts for a different size. Do you think I can do that after the 10k on Saturday?
I haven't worn them yet.
I know once the race is finished, there are no more packet pick ups, but what about shirt exchanges?
Thanks!

I'm on my way up to Tinker bell right now. I've already picked up my bib for the pixie challenge, but I want to exchange my shirts for a different size. Do you think I can do that after the 10k on Saturday?
I haven't worn them yet.
I know once the race is finished, there are no more packet pick ups, but what about shirt exchanges?
Thanks!

I imagine you can. The shirt exchange should be there as long as the expo is open since people who pick up their bibs as an emergency Saturday morning will need to go to the expo after the race to get their shirt and prepurchased items. You can also go to runner relations if the shirts aren't at the exchange any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter