Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

So I had the bonus for airmiles shops then they took it away ? I will try to contact them Friday when I’m off ( well only homeschooling as opposed to working outside the home and homeschooling . Every singe time , it’s a hassle 4363B839-CFBD-4E52-9419-810BF916C767.png

I have set my reward preference to cash to collect some miles for GCs. I forgot to switch back to Dream miles for the 1200 STB AM. Now I have quite some miles for GCs. It’s ok. Though I prefer to collect miles for flights, I can balance DD’s and my account so that we have about the same amount of AMs. Both accounts got the correct amount of AMs posted.

Having an annoying time with online chat, has anyone actually got through?

I connected at 9:53 and it then unceremoniously disconnected me just now at 10:10 (just stated "chat ended") so I've got another one up. lol

EDIT: Had to go grab some laundry and when I came back that one asked me to do a survey so maybe it connected to a person but I wasn't around. On to round 3, started at 10:33 (lol).

EDIT 2: Nope, another "chat ended". I'm going to try calling (now on hold, they say 5 minutes, we'll see lol).

EDIT 3: I'm on hold again but I spoke with an agent. She's very suspicious of me. Asked numerous questions I wasn't expecting (like specific things about terminal numbers on my receipts etc.) and I'm on hold again. She seems to think I didn't opt into the Shell lottery but I definitely did.

EDIT 4 (and final lol): on hold again but she said she'll give me the missing points. She said their system is having issues right now.

Last edited:

Well it was definitely a hassle to get my extra miles this time around but mainly because i simply refused to sit at my computer with that one tab open, if I even tried to continue "working" (AKA glancing thru Facebook & the DISboards, watching more mask videos on YouTube searching for that elusive "perfect fit for winter" one for myself, researching our new appliances that are all arriving on Sunday, I'm not ready for that!) the chat session would stop. There's no notification sound so when I put the surface down and used my phone for all those other important things I missed my one chance to connect. Used Facebook instead and eventually I got all my miles, took speaking with 4 agents, getting frustrated with repeated requests for the same info (i just told them to please read my previous responses) They posted every single online transaction separately which is both ridiculous and very helpful because I know that i got the correct amounts!

Mine posted correct thank goodness. A whopping 300 AM :rotfl: I am soooo glad I didn't go out of my way to make an effort to complete more offers. But I will take the extra 300 AM because they were part of our regular purchases.

I wonder when they will get their po-op in a group and actual post miles correctly so that people don't have to chase after miles. It frustrates me when I have to do this (which in my defense is not often) and I (or anyone else) need to chase the AM we rightfully should be receiving. IT is their actual business!!!!!!!! If any other company ran their business like that, they would be out of business. It is theft and misleading advertising when they don't fulfill those - advertised - AM they were giving out. They bank on the fact that people won't chase down miles they rightfully should get. I think that is what irks me the most about chasing down AM that are rightfully mine by purchasing said items or terms of purchase.
Alright...rant over!!!!

I think they do it on purpose. Those collectors who are engaged will follow up and demand their missing miles and causal collectors will just let it go. Airmiles get the bonus of additional shopping at their sponsors and yet they don't have to reward the collectors. I don't think it's necessarily malicious, they are just too lazy to get the programming right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter