Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

I'm having bad luck this year. Airmiles shops ($100 Indigo GC), Shell ($20 lottery) and BMO (spend $350) have all not posted and it looks like people are having them post now so I'm a bit annoyed. My normal BMO Airmiles bonus for the month did post but not the Shop The Block bonus. I have the receipts for the Shell and Indigo purchase so that's fine but I am concerned re: BMO. Obviously I have a transaction record with BMO that shows more than $350 in purchases at the pertinent partners during the timeframe but I'm worried I'm going to have a hard time. We shall see. :(

I'm having bad luck this year. Airmiles shops ($100 Indigo GC), Shell ($20 lottery) and BMO (spend $350) have all not posted and it looks like people are having them post now so I'm a bit annoyed. My normal BMO Airmiles bonus for the month did post but not the Shop The Block bonus. I have the receipts for the Shell and Indigo purchase so that's fine but I am concerned re: BMO. Obviously I have a transaction record with BMO that shows more than $350 in purchases at the pertinent partners during the timeframe but I'm worried I'm going to have a hard time. We shall see. :(
those are the exact 3 that I'm missing as well. I've got all my receipts, printed out the Mastercard statement and highlighted the transactions that apply and all of my emails connected to the 3 online shopping but I was really hoping I wouldn't need to fight to get my miles this time.

I doubt we're the only ones waiting for these to post but it's still annoying

I haven’t got my BMO yet either. I think the ones that posted were people who had already hit the $700 level (I hadn’t). For those that hadn’t they would have to wait until the end of the promo to see which level you get to.

I've got everything posted to both cards. I had the $700 for BMO which just posted a few days ago. I think @cari12 is right that if you didn't get to the $700 level it will post after the promo ends. I've never had an issue with BMO posting so I think it will post for those that don't have it yet. I also did the email promo for the 300 miles for the Sobeys/BMO/Shell spend....that one I don't have yet. I'm hoping it posts before the 31st......my yearly total is only 200 miles off from last year and with all things considered that's amazing.

Has anyone received their AM for doing the "StB Use 95AM Cash at IGA" yet. Last year the AM were posted within a month. T/C say they have up to 60 days to post. I know I opted in and have a screen shot to prove it. I'm just wondering if I am the only one waiting for these AM to post.

Well, I have officially given up on this one! The only STB bonus that has been posted to my account is Shell, still missing airmilesshop and Thrifty Foods. This has been a giant pain in the rear for me this time around. :(
I hear your pain! Totally agree with you!! Just keep your receipts/proof and hopefully you don’t have to fight!!

I know this promo is over but I didn't check my hubby's account until yesterday and it looks like *MAYBE* I got 3 done on my hubby's card!
LOL, I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do any of the coupons, I was very busy with so many other things I find these big promos have stopped being fun for me.
However, he had some AM cash hanging out in his account so I did the Metro gift basket offer for our niece and her family. Did the Sobeys 5xs and then I had asked him to do one of the Shell offers after I opt'ed him in. Turns out he did 'cause it posted to his account.

Trying to see what's posted so far to my account. Any idea how the Metro $20 gift basket and the Sobey's 5X post? Splurged and did a Cook It trial, I wonder if that one won't post until after it's delivered, does anyone have experience with it?

Sobeys will show up in two lines one for the standard offer and the second line bonus with 4X miles. Together they add up to the 5X. No special mention of StB or anything in the AM posting.

Metro will post as "Bonus Reward Miles on Product" again no mention of StB.

Both of my offers from these two stores posted in the usual timeframe for the store to post (ie shop by Saturday, posted by Wednesday)

I'm going to need to fight for both my Shell lottery ticket purchase (there have been others mention here and elsewhere that this didn't work consistently BTW) and my AMS transaction. I made 5 on Cyber Monday, 2 which were well over the threshold and 3 that were just things i needed. Of course the 3 that posted were under $100 the others never posted at all - colour me not surprised in the least :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter