Shopping Inside WDW

DizneyNutz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone out there have any information on shopping inside WDW and whether or not DVC Members rec'v any type discount---specifically, jewelry? Thanks!

From what I know, DVC nor AP have any discount with inside the parks or resort discounts.

AP passes give you 10% off at the World of Disney and some other DTD stores.

My sister and I bought annual passes so we could get a discount on jewelry at World of Disney! We also call around to the discount Disney outlets to see what we can find! My sister is the queen of jewelry at Disney...ie, gold..and diamonds! Let us know if you need more info! :rotfl2:

Hey there---I kind of have my heart set on a diamond MM necklace---nothing serious, but saw a couple last time we were there that caught my eye---but l am not going to spend a mint right now on jewelry---after paying for the DVC Membership, one DD just finishing college and another starting HS---well, let's just say that I am content with the DVC----we are not rich and have to do one thing at a time---we will get there though, besides, I KNOW my DH has his heart set on a set of Callaway Golf Clubs, and I really want him to have them---so thanks for the info----I will do some "shopping" while we are there in September---we'll see, I may come home with a little bling bling yet!

I know how you feel! I can't afford half of what I see and want! But I still LOVE to shop! We will be there soon and cannot wait to see what's new! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter