Short wait for our Wonder cruise!

Mizzcoreta

Earning My Ears
I am a stay at home mom to two boys and have another baby on the way. We'll find out what we're having about 10 days before the cruise (Think Pink!) So as a stay at home mom, my husband has a great job but we didn't think a Disney cruise would be anywhere in our near future. Wrong! In October, I got involved in self-publishing books and it has been a whirlwind ever since. I can now proudly say that I paid for our Disney cruise all on my own with profits! So we couldn't be more excited and what better way to treat ourselves then to take a cruise! Luckily, we don't have to wait too long! We booked at the end of January and we cruise March 16th. I have never been on a cruise, but my husband was on the Disney Magic almost 14 years ago on their inaugural sailing. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor and as part of his Make a Wish, he chose a Disney cruise. He's very excited about going back and so am I, since I'm pregnant, I'm definitely looking forward to eating as much food as possible! Can't wait to post are trip report, I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter