Should I do a PTN pig? If so, which one?

bayareadisneyland

Mouseketeer
my kids are 5 & 2. How late is the parade? Any ideas if it will occur during the week? I wanted to do the dessert pkg but it is even $79 for my 5 year old! That doesn't seem worth it? Cathay Circle is out. Would the wine country trattoria be a better choice? Any idea where the standing room section would be? Or should we just watch the parade normally? Thank you!

I’d just watch it. There hasn’t been any announcement on timing yet, but it does need to be dark... I would expect it to be shown daily once it starts.

The parade route is so much bigger at DCA that I don’t think it’s going to be as crazy as it was at DL.

Agree that the parade route is long and you should be okay just watching it. We've seen the old Pixar Parade several times at DCA and it is easy to find a spot because the route is so long. There is generally a lot of room to sit for parades at DCA. I would find out what direction the parade is coming and decide if you want to be at the front or back of the route. We preferred to sit near the Garden dining area when we saw the parade, which for us was always the end of the parade. The parade will stretch from Guardians of the Galaxy, down Hollywood Blvd, and then veer towards the pier/Carsland area and then head towards Ariels and ends just beyond the Garden dining area. It's very long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter