Show Me a Pic of your most unusual Photopass Pic

Then, we have this weird one:

image122.jpg

We've never been able to figure out why he made us do all this!

I'm thinking that he was trying to get you to pose as Sleeping Beauty, Tinkerbell, and Cinderella. Not sure what your DH is supposed to be, maybe prince charming.

I love all the photos!!!

I love all of these photos! So glad I've pre-puchased the cd for our trip! Can't wait to try out the special effects...
Thanks to all for sharing!:thumbsup2

Pictures are awesome.
I had one, the Photopass photographer asked my son to raise his hands and stay like that with the biggest smile then the fireworks at MK in the morning began and it was one of the best pictures we have b/c it looks like the fireworks was coming from his hands and the background is the castle...it was just magical.

Well, this isn't a photopass picture, but I had one of the photographers take a picture with my instant camera so I could get it signed.

Right as the photographer was going to take a picture of pooh with me and my boyfriend, pooh turned and grabbed me! He was even making smooching noises from inside the costume. Needless to say my boyfriend didn't know how to react! :D

34145_1228833836999_1113660620_31100007_1180078_n.jpg

That is great! :lmao:

I have a sorta similar one...though of course I can't find it anywhere on my computer now! We were in AK and did the "cradle Baby Simba" pose. When we looked on our Photopass account, they'd actually added him TWICE, each slightly overlapping...so we were holding two-headed Simba, with his heads stacked like a totem pole! :rotfl2:

Yup, We've got a 2-headed simba as well! My dh is from West Virginia so the long running joke has been how much "our baby" takes after his WV kin! :lmao:

All these pictures are priceless!

I have yet to try photopass - but after seeing these I think it is something worth doing

I have done the Baby Simba at AK. The balloons carrying my DD off to the sky. One by Expedition Everest with me acting like a Yeti and DD acting scared. One looking disgusted by Stitch sitting next to us on a bench.
Every photographer we went up to we just asked them to do something special or unique. And almost every one of them had a great time with it. Maybe because it was just me and DD it was easy for them. We also basically stopped with every photographer we saw in every park. It was the highlight of our trip and I recommend it to everyone. I wish I could figure out how to post pics.

Photo threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

These are GREAT!!!! I hope to 'steal' some of these ideas for our trip. I am pre-ordering the CD and am REALLY hoping to get something good for our Xmas card!

We got some funny ones, because my DD wouldn't smile or she hid her face.

tinkerbelle.jpg

Just a classic!! She's a cutie!

Thanks

If there was an America's Funniest Home Videos only for pictures, these would win, hands down! I LOVE your daughter! These are great!!! :rotfl:

We laugh a lot about it now

OMGosh, what a cute photo!!

Thanks

Here are a couple of our.

Image0021.jpg

I love this picture!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I love the second to the last "Where dreams come true" pic, it's priceless!!! It looks like she wants to smack that pesky Tinkerbell out of the picture!

We have that one framed. We got it as our free 5x7 and the guy working the counter took it around to everyone else laughing at it.

Jen These pics are CLASSIC!!!!! I love them!!!! I'm not sure if I have seen them before. :lmao::lmao:

:rotfl:

Here is a pic of MJ taken by a photopass photographer....

Image0224.jpg

Now this is a classic as well.

This is a bit unusual. The photographer forgot to add Tink so I put her flying away in the border.

NoTink.jpg

Just so you know for further trips. If they are missing a tink ,or simba, or whatever you can contact photopass and they will insert it in. I have a few missing and once I contacted them it was done with in hours

391520087.jpg

391520126.jpg

391520102.jpg

The photographer told them to look ganster - the girls didn't relly pull it off as well as the boy!

391520401.jpg

This one didn't want to get out the stroller for the picture and the photographer didn't want him to feel left out

391520394.jpg

These are the type of photo we take often in my family, so when the photopass guy saw me shooting this one he snapped a couple of his own

For the pictures with Tinkerbell, the balloons, baby Simba, etc. did the photographer approach you and ask you to pose a certain way, or how does that work? I've never even seen a photographer taking pictures of people outside of general photo spots (in the front of parks eg.) and with the characters. I feel like I'm missing out!

For us, some photographers asked us to pose that way and did it, and with others I asked if they had any special shots. Deosn't hurt to ask. Some are more outgoing than others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter