Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

DSC08951-276ed-XL.jpg

PART of the longest walk to our rooms we EVER had at a deluxe resort!

i-N5p86rS-XL.jpg
:tink:
I know exactly what you mean! We had a similar room location at AKL.

.AKL%20Rm%20Assign%20Map-XL.jpg

The X indicates the original room location we were assigned but it wasn't a room with bunk beds which we required AND it had a horrible view (no picture taken) of huge metal doors in some kind of garage type-structure under the "Front Desk" wing. The only room with bunk beds available until the next day I think was way out there in the circled area. And you can imagine how DH bitterly complained each time we had to walk to it after a long day (and there were many other problems as well) 😒.

I know exactly what you mean! We had a similar room location at AKL.

.AKL%20Rm%20Assign%20Map-XL.jpg

The X indicates the original room location we were assigned but it wasn't a room with bunk beds which we required AND it had a horrible view (no picture taken) of huge metal doors in some kind of garage type-structure under the "Front Desk" wing. The only room with bunk beds available until the next day I think was way out there in the circled area. And you can imagine how DH bitterly complained each time we had to walk to it after a long day (and there were many other problems as well) 😒.

UGH...:faint::faint::faint::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter