Show of hands-who will buy/add on at BCV?

All this talk of adding on is addictive! We toured the VWL in April and they were lovely. But didn't really consider adding on...

Well, I called my DVC rep this morning and added on at the VWL!

I've got to stop reading these boards!;)

Kelly

I don't need any more points either, but I'm planned on adding a small # at BC - most likely 75. However, if AKL is announced, maybe 50 at BC and 50 at AKL would make more sense....and I could bank/borrow as needed.

I'm sure Bonnet Creek will be nice, but I really prefer the OKW location. Being close to the Comedy Warehouse is important for my style of vacationing. BCV is attractive for Stormalong Bay (in case pool hopping disappears), and for food & wine festival time.

Dang - if they keep adding new resorts I'll be up to 2000 points before I'm done, lol! I wish I was closer to retirement so I could use them all more easily, but don't want to wish my life away ;-)

definitely looking to add on at BCV. (AKL too, if that happens)

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Tempting!!!!!

I have read a couple posts saying pool hopping may not be allowed once BCV is built. Has Disney actually said it might take this privilege away, or is it just speculation?

I am a DVC member, and one of the perks we enjoy as members is pool hopping. I certainly hope this is not take away.

Want to look the construction this fall before I make any firm decisions but I'm really hoping that I'll like it. I'd like to add on at least 100.

Cheryl :bounce:

We are hoping to do a small add on at BC. Enough points to stay every third year. We have 270 at OKW and 70 at HH. AKL would be tempting also though....

We are waiting to buy in at BCV. WLV are very nice, but I like the Boardwalk location of BCV much better. And one day we will have kids, and if they pull the pool-hopping privileges, it would be a plus for our future kids to have Stormalong Bay available (I think WAY ahead...). Heck, it's a plus for us too!

We are saving money like crazy now, so we have the cash ready next year - can't wait!

We just closed on 200 pts @ VWL on 06/25 & had asked about BCV in May. YC is our favorite resort & my kids adore Stormalong. So, I think an add-on @ BCV will probably happen for us, somewhere between 50-100 pts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter