Show your best or favorite picture from around WDW...

f6edc2d7.jpg

This picture was taken at the Fantasmic show.
f6ec7a43.jpg

f6ed84c9.jpg

15781600406_0_ALB.jpg

How can you not love this one!! Makes tears well up everytime I see it!

66692600406_0_ALB.jpg

Got to love those digitals!

29892600406_0_ALB.jpg

For some reason I kept taking pics of my sister taking pics!!

Here is my latest favorite, of me and my boyfriend...taken by my mom last Friday, Sept. 17. What a way to start a Disney World vacation!

f6ebe10e.jpg

muguet27 ~ Congratulations! I'm assuming you said YES!

You look very surprised in the picture, did you have any idea he was going to propose?

Thanks for the congratulations! Yup, I said YES (at least I'm pretty sure I did...I don't remember what he said or what I said, but I'm wearing the ring :sunny: ). I knew that he had ordered the ring, so I knew a proposal was coming, I just didn't know when. And although I was hoping it would be at Disney World (my favorite place on the planet), I didn't really think it would happen there. Now it's time to plan the Disney Honeymoon! :smooth:

Here's a few more good pictures from that trip.

My mom and I with our bug glasses on.
f6ebcbbb.jpg

My mom & stepdad being goofy at Pop Century.
f6ebcbc3.jpg

How does everyone get their night-time photos to come out so good? Any special setting on their camera?

Here is my favorite picture I have taken of the castle...
castle.jpg

Here, my son and I "strike the pose"...
statue.jpg

Wonderful pictures everyone. Dan, I always love your pictures, you always take such good and unique pictures.

this may be a stupid question but anyway, i just bougth a digital camera and i was wondering how do you take the wishes show, with flash or without flash? thanks beatifull photos!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here are silly kids:

MGM
squish.JPG

Pop century

kids.JPG

Bugdozer

Hi,
EPCOT
epcot.JPG

Fantasmic
boat.JPG

COP
cop.JPG

Fireworks:

fire.JPG

75 Mickeys

mickey.jpg

Bugdozer

Here's my favorite. Along with my avatar....

getting%20out%20of%20the%20rolls.JPG

All these pictures make me want to go back now!

-Helenprincess:

Love that b/w one, Helen!!!! Nice. I have to try some next trip.

Night pictures are almost always shot without flash, manual settings. Digital is GREAT, you can play a lot, practice a lot, try all different things, and no cost. Fireworks are always no flash.

Really love thes pictures, some really nice ones.

I'm glad that I'm going in October, otherwise I wouldn't be able to take looking at this thread!

Here are some of my favorites -

f89acf6d.jpg

f860ff8e.jpg

f860fbeb.jpg

f8c8fb1f.jpg

f9a8d120.jpg

I have so many more! But I'll stop here.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter