Show Your Rare Character Pics

oct2008260.jpg

Alice at Goofys Kitchen in Disneyland Hotel

oct2008104-1.jpg

Fairy Godmother at Minnies Breakfast, Disneyland

...LOVE the pics!

If any of you would like to help out, we'd love for you to share your character sightings (and pics, if you'd like) at the character finder... see my sig for the link.

Picture threads are kept on the ThemeParks Community Board. I"ll be moving this one there.

Thanks

Knox

Here are some pictures of rare characters that I've met. If you click on them it will take you to their Flickr page.

yes it was epcot...the catch was..it was valentines day..so all the princes were out...the snow prince ONLY comes out on valentines day to do greetings..and we got him! he was in Germany with snow white and dopey...and sleeping beauty was in france

Here are some more pictures. Click on them and it'll take you to their Flickr page.

Wow. I finally got a chance to revisit this thread that I started. I'm very jealous of some of the pictures on here. They are all fantastic. Keep them coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter