shuttle to LAX

scanmom

DIS Veteran
we are trying to figure out the best/cheapest way to get from DLR to LAX. We will only need a ride one way, and there are only 2 adults traveling. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! :goodvibes

We did the Super Shuttle from LAX to Anaheim in '02 .... it was a long drive but I *think* only cost $40 ... however don't quote me. That may have been RT? I remember when I was 11 we used a taxi & it cost $75 & that was in '87! ;)

We will fly in to John Wayne so our drive time won't take as long, it took long only b/c the shuttle had other passengers (about 5) that were dropped off before us.

do they have a website? We are flying into SNA, then spending 2 days at DLR, then flying out of LAX to Maui!!! Really this is a Hawaii trip, but I can't be that close to DL and not spend some time there, so we are adding a couple of days to the trip!!We will fly back to Tulsa from LAX after the Maui part of our trip! :goodvibes

Hmmm.... I paid for the shuttle when I made my travel arrangements. If you used Disney, call them. An airline, call them instead ... they should have the number but really I bet if you simply Google Super Shuttle, you should find it!

Also be sure your hotel does not offer free shuttle first, some do. I think we stayed at the Hilton & they did not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter