Sierra Suites @ 8100 Palm Pkwy in Lake Buena Vista?

No, not stayed there, but have seen pictures of the rooms, and they seem nice.

This hotel is in a super area of LBV on a quiet street filled with other nice moderately price hotels.

Maybe someone else has more details

Herc

Bumping this up in hopes of a review too

I have stayed there twice prior to moving to the Orlando area and my sister has stayed there with her family just last year. The hotel is nice but is basic. The rooms are studio suites which have two beds, a couch, TV and VCR, Dining table with two chairs and small kitchenette. My sister really liked having her own kitchen area since she has two young children and breakfast was a must before heading to the parks. The pool is not fancy but it is clean and uncrowded most times. There is also juice and coffee available in the lobby area in the morning. Overall the staff is pleasant and I have always had very helpful desk people check me in. The only downside I have found to this hotel is noise...for some reason the noise from the corridors is not blocked out from the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter