**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, its been pretty busy for me this month.. ill try my best to get the siggys and avies done

I love mine TY Sooo much!

EDIT : Oops...it won't work! I tried it but....

LuNaReVe said:
I love mine TY Sooo much!

EDIT : Oops...it won't work! I tried it but....
hmm.. wonder what's wrong? i tried it myself and it didnt work. I think its the link but ive tried using other image hosters and its still didn't work.. well, you can save the image though and upload it in the lower field box. ill use the avatar untill we get it fixed :) sorry about that

Bellhop58:
pirateschristmassiguz0.jpg

enjoy :) i added a little border touch ups ;)

Hi coolaronie,

Do you think you could make me an avatar with a black cat that says "Shadow" on it? Add some snowflakes or something snowy? :)

Take your time - I know you have a lot of other requests. :)

coolaronie said:
Bellhop58:
pirateschristmassiguz0.jpg

enjoy :) i added a little border touch ups ;)

Thank you thank you thank you! I love it!

And I also got my avatar working thanks to you! Woot :)

Glad all of you guys are enjoying them :)

swimmingneno:
snowmanwavesigfs0.gif

this one actually still looked pretty good after reducing the file size a little. enjoy :)

Hello whenever you can, can i have a Baseball that says Base on it in the font american typewriter. Thanks.

ShadowKittyKat:
shadowsnowcatac6.gif

thanks for waiting :) enjoy :)

Baseballmaniac, i am guessing its for an avatar?:)

Baseballmaniac:
baseballballbaseek8.gif

here we go :) its transparent background so it will be shaped like a circle

Could you make me another avatar with Miley Cyrus on it with snowflakes? Or if not then a softball with Luna on it

TYIA!

P.S The avatar works!

could u make me a siggy pic with sora holding the keyblade, donald, and goofy and have it saying "Vally, the next keyblade holder" in red??
thx
and/or slide show of cpt. jack sparrow holding the jar of dirt saying,
"i've go a jar of dirt! i've got a jar of dirt!"then can you him falling off the stairs saying "still got it!"

or just a pic saying the first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter