Simple Stories Say Cheese

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
So I have been a scrapper since 1998 and at first I scrapped a ton! Over the years I started doing it less and less, seperated from my husband and packed a ton of stuff into storage, and pretty much stopped scrapping for a while.

I've been getting the bug again and recently discovered the Simple Stories stuff! Anyway, I bought almost everything in the Say Cheese line to do my January WDW trip in! I decided to start the cover and the divider pages and thought I would share!

I think using this system may get me back to scrapping a lot more! I plan on doing a book in 2015 of all the stuff my family does and also my vacation in Feb 2015.

image1_zps1c2fbeaa.jpg

image2_zps30ca38ca.jpg

image3_zpscd47134e.jpg

image4_zps2fdc6f46.jpg

I am a fairly new scrapper (a couple of years), and I discovered Simple Stories & Say Cheese this year. I mix it up with all my Disney stuff. Your book is so cute!

Thanks! It's just a start. I wanted to get the cover and dividers started to really get me in the mood! It's my first trip to WDW!

I'm going to DL in December and I'm trying a Smash book for the first time for that trip!

Love this line too! Just FYI, I saw this collection in paper stack form at Hobby Lobby for 19.99. No embellishments, but at least you can get the paper with a coupon!

I just love that. I've also gotten out of scrapping over the years. I was doing photo books when they were first the big thing, but even that has gotten put aside as my kids have gotten older and more busy. I have just started wanting to scrap again, thanks to our first trip to WDW as a family in September, and I'm just finding that scrapping is SO much easier now. The companies have finally also started catering to those of us who don't have gobs and gobs of time to do each page. I used to enjoy that, but I just don't have the time anymore.

I really like how your book is starting to come together. Giving me some ideas for our book too!

I really love the Say Cheese line too! I have one of the binders and a kit to go with it. I have also used the paper stack to cover a composition book and make dividers for each section for my Disney Planning Book. I love it, it is perfect with the classic yellow, red and black with a little blue thrown in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter