Sister Wives

Did anyone see Meri posted on IG that she's been dating a guy since October?

It seems like a very classy move that Meri saved her reveal until after the wedding episodes. Meri has never been my favourite but I wish nothing but the best for her.
Agreed. Not a fan, but she handled it really well and I wish her nothing but the best. I might not like her but she deserves some happiness after the mess that she has been part of.

Her 6, Janelle's 6, and Meri's 1. So, not Robyn's 5.
Oh ok I maybe she was counting David’s kids, but I think he has more so it didn’t add up.
I too thought it was classy of Meri to wait until after the wedding to post of her own happiness. I think it’s easier now for the women to sympathize with each other now they are out of the toxic situation.
And now hopefully Janelle will be next to find a great guy to appreciate her!

Oh ok I maybe she was counting David’s kids, but I think he has more so it didn’t add up.
I too thought it was classy of Meri to wait until after the wedding to post of her own happiness. I think it’s easier now for the women to sympathize with each other now they are out of the toxic situation.
And now hopefully Janelle will be next to find a great guy to appreciate her!
It's never seemed like that is what she’s after, so much as just her own independence and being out from under the constraints of the marriage and plural family situation that has ceased to provide anything back to her. Coupling up is not the be-all-end-all for everybody, especially right after a split. Many women are happier on their own and she could well be one of them. For Christine and Meri, on the other hand, it always seemed to be about Kodi’s emotional neglect, so them seeking new men was understandable.

It's never seemed like that is what she’s after, so much as just her own independence and being out from under the constraints of the marriage and plural family situation that has ceased to provide anything back to her. Coupling up is not the be-all-end-all for everybody, especially right after a split. Many women are happier on their own and she could well be one of them. For Christine and Meri, on the other hand, it always seemed to be about Kodi’s emotional neglect, so them seeking new men was understandable.
Agreed. I think what Janelle liked about plural marriage was the ability to have part of a marriage and be in charge of her own home. I think at this point, what she really wants is her financial stake in the family back, and the ability to run her own home and do what she wants without having to clear it through anyone else.

Janelle didn’t leave Kody for the lack of a relationship. Her big issue was how he treated her children and him wanting patriarchy and loyalty in his relationship when all these years she did her own thing. Janelle doesn’t require much from a relationship which is why plural marriage works well for her. (And that’s not a slight towards Christine or Meri). It’s one of the reasons she would like to do plural marriage again. She has a husband when she wants a husband but gets to live her own life independently.

Janelle is truly one of those people who could be single forever by choice and live a full and satisfying life.

Can we talk about the number of twirls Christine did during their wedding dance? I was legimately getting dizzy. But I am so happy for her.

And I am beyond thrilled for Meri. However, I would like to know more information about "Amos" to be sure he's the right fit for her and isn't just into Meri for the fame that comes with being associated with her.

Can we talk about the number of twirls Christine did during their wedding dance? I was legimately getting dizzy. But I am so happy for her.

And I am beyond thrilled for Meri. However, I would like to know more information about "Amos" to be sure he's the right fit for her and isn't just into Meri for the fame that comes with being associated with her.

so far it's been revealed that he's been married/divorced 4 times.

Hope she goes slow just to make sure or at least go on a couple of dates with other guys. Funny how they leave Meri's daughter and daughter-in-law out of the show. It would be nice to hear from them on Meri's new beau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter