Sitting here listening to mouse world radio

tater bug

<font color=red>knee deep in the hoopla<br><font c
and was treated to a tour of the HM. It was an earlier version and it was scarier. It would be cool to go back to that soundtrack. Not that there is anything wrong with the current version... :)

Do you miss any older soundtracks of rides?

BTW, the radio station is totally addicting!

I love this station. I didn't enjoy the Christmas stuff, though. I like to hear the music from the parks and rides. I was really glad when they went back to regular programming.

As for old soundtracks, I really don't know, I've only been going to WDW since 1996, so I can't chime in on this one. And, if it was different, I probaby was not paying attention. I was not as Disney savvy as I am now. :)

I listen to that radio station all the time, I have it here at work and at home. Even if I am just playing solitare I have it on.
But like tc, I have only recently started to pay attention to the music and songs in the attractions, so really I do not know the difference.

What is the acutal name of the station? I've only heard it when at WDW...I'd like to see if I can get it on my puter. Thanks!

it's at live365.com and do a search for mouse world radio

Shannon, I do, but it's in the car. :teeth:

Snow White - where in WDW do you find it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter