Slime Time Live

dreamer

Mouseketeer
What is the best way for a child to be chosen to be a participant in a taping? DD would love to be part of the show

I would try and buy a slime time live tee shirt before the taping. They sell them right in the little shop on the left on your way to the Nickelodeon Stuidos. We were at a recent taping of the show, which only tapes monday-fridays, usually Janaury thru June. When they needed volunteers or group opening shot, the ones with the slime time live tee shirts were picked first. If you wear a shirt with any other logo, be prepared to wear masking tape over it like I and many others did!! Its lots of fun!
:)

Call 1-407-363-8500 a few weeks before you go to get the schedule of taping.

Wearing a Nick shirt is a great idea.
Also tell your kid that when they ask him or her to scream or yell or act silly to not be shy & really go for it, they want big fun reactions!
This past October my daughter got on slime time. She got creamed in the shaboozie. I tried calling several people for days and weeks before to make the audition process easier but in the end we had to wait on line and go through the whole process like anyone else (I described it in another post) and it did take the better part of the day, first for the auditions then we had to come back later for the actual show, but my daughter said she would do it again in a minute-
Since then I have seen several posts from people that said they got picked right off the Universal streets, so they may have changed the selection process.
Good luck!
:jester:

In Nov 00 we were told that the contestants were picked off the streets around Nick in the morning by people looking for and interviewing the kids - so I agree that any kind of a Nick t-shirt might be noticed. My DS just sat in the front row right in front of the young woman directing the crowd in the stands (pretty sure he figured this out while watching the previous show taping - he has had a definite knack for gravitating to the 'person in charge' since he learned to walk!). He was very enthusiastic and talked to her and sure enough he got sent on stage to be part of an introduction segment - great fun and interesting for the kids to see how the show is produced.

I just got off the phone with them and they are in production on the following dates in April

April 11th & 12th, and 15th through 18th. These are probably not the only dates, just the ones that coincided with our vacation.

Some more information that may be helpful... kids have to be at least 5 to be in the audience and 9 to participate in the show. Tickets are given out at 1:00 on a first come first served basis and she suggested checking with guest services on arrival to get an idea when to line up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter