slo’s TUESDAY 5/21 poll - The Inverted Umbrella ☂️

The Inverted Umbrella - Do you have one? and If no, would you like one? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have one

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • No - I do not have one

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • I used to have one, but it broke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I used to have one, but it disappeared (someone took it or I lost it)

• I would like to have one

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I would like to replace the one I used to have

• I’ve never heard of this product - I’d like try it

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I’ve never heard of this product - I have no desire to try it

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I’ve never heard of this product - I have no need to try (I live somewhere with very little rain)

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I have one. I bought it because it has the logo of an organization I belong to. I do like it. As slo said, you can stand it up with the handle facing down and the water stays contained. It keeps me from leaving a trail through the halls of my school. I can open it in my room and wipe the little bit of water up then. When I use it to get to my car, I open it in the garage when I get home like I would any umbrella.

There’s never very much water inside. When I’m in the car I stand it up with the handle down and then shake the water out later.

When I go into work I open it up in my office to let it dry out. There’s never lots of water in there. It dries pretty quick.
Sounds good. :thumbsup2 Thanks.

I prefer a compact umbrella that I can keep in my handbag for everyday use. That way I am always prepared for our Florida weather.

Me too. I need the smallest umbrella I can get that's still sturdy in a strong gust of wind, yet folds up neatly and fits into my bag when I'm indoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter