• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

small wedding help

lovesweetlove

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are getting married November 16, 2009 at the wedding pavillion. Our dinner reception is at California Grill. We are inviting 50 people, but only 40 people fit in our room so we are keeping our fingers crossed for 10 "no's". We will stay in Disney for 10 days and then going on the Disney 7 night eastern carribean cruise. There is a small amount of room to add a dance floor at an extra cost. I don't think people will be going crazy dancing, but I don't want to miss out on the first dance and the dance with my Dad. The wedding planner suggests just having a dance area and dancing on the carpet, but I don't want it to be cheesy. I am a little worried having such a small wedding. All the weddings I have been to have been over 100 people. I don't want it to just feel like we are out to dinner. I am going to have a DJ. Not so sure if I should have a videographer for the dinner part. what if everyone is just chewing their food???? Any advice out there for me?

You might be better posting this question amongst the disney weddings and honeymoons main section, this section is more for people's planning journals and trip reports.

I'm only going to have a videographer for the ceremony, the first dances, the speeches and the cake, no one likes being filmed while they're eating! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter