*****Smiley Thread #10 ***** Post Your Favorite Smileys*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not live in a neighborhood, so kids do not come here. If anyone does come, our family friend would bring her grandson, and maybe his cousins. But, we do still give out treats to my cousin's kids, my daughter's friends, teachers, classmats, our family friends, and to some of the other staff members at my daughter's school. :goodvibes

We do not live in a neighborhood, so kids do not come here. If anyone does come, our family friend would bring her grandson, and maybe his cousins. But, we do still give out treats to my cousin's kids, my daughter's friends, teachers, classmats, our family friends, and to some of the other staff members at my daughter's school. :goodvibes

That would be fun though. you can buy individual things for those people ;)

I am making some homemade things for the staff members, and family friends. And for my daughter's clasmates we are giving out candy-but I am not able to find those small paper treat bags :confused3 . For my daughter's friends, we have treats, crayons..., and for my daughter, and her cousin I have books, treats, and a Webkinz. As for the boys-my cousin's son, and my son, they will get treats, and other things that I have to still think of. :cool1:

You leave in 5 days :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about your trip I have been wanting to go there:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter