~~~ Smiley Thread #9 is super fine! ~~~Post your favorite smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
calitrip047.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

:sad2: I brought a banana to work with me today, and didn't realize it was rotten. When I picked it up in the kitchen this morning, I only saw the HALF that looked fine.
:eek: ewwww :rotfl2:

:goodvibes Good!! E and I are going to my mom's house tomorrow. What have you been up to this weekend?
How awesome. Well, I'm watching baseball (Los Angeles Dodgers) and I'm doing my best to stay awake with coffee and the DIS. :wizard: :wizard: So far, my team is winning, but tomorrow I'll definately be paying for it. I'll probably take a nap tomorrow :laughing: .

:eek: ewwww :rotfl2:

How awesome. Well, I'm watching baseball (Los Angeles Dodgers) and I'm doing my best to stay awake with coffee and the DIS. :wizard: :wizard: So far, my team is winning, but tomorrow I'll definately be paying for it. I'll probably take a nap tomorrow :laughing: .

:goodvibes 4 cute kids and you'll take a nap tomorrow? Yeah right!:rotfl2: .......:sad2: E NEVER lets me take a nap.

I just had coffee, maybe I need an Ambien now :laughing: HAve a great rest of the night :hug:

ODF, if you read this, you inspired me to clean my girls room today. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter