~~~ Smiley Thread #9 is super fine! ~~~Post your favorite smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be fine. I'm on the east coast (Fort Lauderdale side) and the storm "should" land on the west coast side by Tampa. We probably will get outer rain bands tomorrow. Thanks for asking! :hug:

Hope you are doing ok. Love your siggie and ticker! :lovestruc

Glad to hear it. :)

I'm too lazy to get up and check if it all printed, oops, spoke too soon, I see an orange blinking light :scared:

TDF, how are you feeling today? :lovestruc

earlier at church today :sick: I kept getting hot and just did not feel well. Maybe I need to start eating more for breakfast. I felt fine the rest of the day though. I id eat a lot for lunch about 2pm. We had beef pot roast, homemade macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, rice, and french loaf. I ate everything except the rice.

Grab/eat a fiber bar or some thing to snack on during service (if you have to) to get you through in the AM. Its tough eating when you don't want to or don't have the time. :upsidedow Glad you feel better now, sounds like a yummy dinner :woohoo: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter