• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

smith's return trip report dining plan,

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
well, if you do not get the plan you will kick yourself, if you plan on a dinner everyday, figure this, 1 dinner cost me $135. with the princesses epcot banquet hall, this was surprisingly good, the meal, not the cold buffet, but she added a tip to the dinner some did and some didn't, so we felt really good pulling out our card and 4 ts credits later, I told my dh that we sure took disney tonight, and he said really, you just paid $28.99 for a 12dd to eat 8 raviolies, i think disney took us.
Well, we were gonna eat there either way so i'm glad we did it, because we rang up $61.00 in burgers and chicken fingers for lunch so we did very good, everyday,we had a char dinner and an expensive lunch just burgers and stuff but usually in the $50.
and of course desserts, choc cake and carrot cake. at all lunches. delish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter