Smokey near Lake City

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
Coming at ya live from the vehicle through the marvels of modern technology. We are driving from northwest Florida to WDW and left last night. Decided to break up the drive since we were leaving after work yesterday and we stayed in Lake City. The smoke around Tallahassee was pretty thick yesterday evening and the smoke around Lake City is pretty thick this morning. You can definately smell the smoke heavier this morning than yesterday night, maybe once the sun comes up it can burn off some of the stink. I-75 south is wide open so if you are driving it should be smooth sailing, at least through Lake City.

Thanks, we're leaving Texas on Sunday. We're getting rain now, so hopefully the rain will work into Ga and FL to help with the fires.

Don't hold your breath on the rain. I'm in the Atlanta area, and they have said it will likely be at least another week before there is a chance of rain here.

We had pretty heavy smoke (could see and smell it) here the other day from the wildfires and we're a couple hundred miles away! :firefight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter