*Snack/Drink Exchange-Sent/Recieved!*SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Info. have been sent out. Pm me if you have any questions. The send by date is Saturday January 25th. All items must be store bought, and please seal your boxes well so that it does not open during shipping. :goodvibes

I bought goodies last weekend and unfortunately left them at my mother's house in town. I will pick them up this weekend and mail my box first thing in the morning on Monday. So my box will be going out a day late --- I do apologize. I thought the Valentine and Snack exchange had the same send by date --- my fault for not paying closer attention.

I bought goodies last weekend and unfortunately left them at my mother's house in town. I will pick them up this weekend and mail my box first thing in the morning on Monday. So my box will be going out a day late --- I do apologize. I thought the Valentine and Snack exchange had the same send by date --- my fault for not paying closer attention.

Haha, glad to hear that you had snacks that you enjoyed :goodvibes

Haha, glad to hear that you had snacks that you enjoyed :goodvibes

No, not my snacks. They are goodies I picked up for both of my exchanges that I left at my mother's. I will pick them up this weekend and mail off my snack exchange box on Monday. Sorry for the confusion and late mailing.

I haven't seen anyone else posting on here --- where are all the other exchangers?

There are just three of us for this exchange, and the other exchanger is around :goodvibes. The exchanges have been slow. I posted a new exchange yesterday with no sign ups as of yet.

I came home this morning from work and found my Snack exchange box waiting in the mailbox. My exchange was from MommytoTwo and was stuffed with all kinds of goodies:
Poppin Pebbles Cereal
Red Velvet Cake Mix
Granola Bars
Cocoa Mix
Nilla Wafer Cookies
Chex Mix
Hawaiiian Sour Cream and Chive Popcorn
Japanese Hard Candy

Thank you!

(My box is packed and waiting to go to the post office on Monday)

I came home this morning from work and found my Snack exchange box waiting in the mailbox. My exchange was from MommytoTwo and was stuffed with all kinds of goodies:
Poppin Pebbles Cereal
Red Velvet Cake Mix
Granola Bars
Cocoa Mix
Nilla Wafer Cookies
Chex Mix
Hawaiiian Sour Cream and Chive Popcorn
Japanese Hard Candy

Thank you!

(My box is packed and waiting to go to the post office on Monday)

You're welcome Heather, enjoy!

After several delays, my box went out in the mail today. I apologize to my recipient for late mailing. I hope the box is filled with yummy things that you will enjoy. The post office estimates delivery as Friday so hopefully, in time for the weekend.

After several delays, my box went out in the mail today. I apologize to my recipient for late mailing. I hope the box is filled with yummy things that you will enjoy. The post office estimates delivery as Friday so hopefully, in time for the weekend.

Stay warm and safe!

Thank you very much Susan for a fun Disney themed exchange! Hope you had a fun trip! I had gotten:

Minnies bake shop cookies
Chocolate covered pretzels
Princess gummy hearts
2 kool aid packets
Take along treat pack which includes- mickey cheddar crackers, pretzels, and gummies

Looks like the weather has held my packages up even though the post office has had them since Tuesday. I just looked the confirmation numbers up and the Post office shows the boxes just left Montgomery today. Which means it has taken 4 days for my boxes to travel 96 miles, all due to our weather days we experienced in the South. I would hope they would arrive to their destinations within the next few days since the weather has since passed.

Looks like the weather has held my packages up even though the post office has had them since Tuesday. I just looked the confirmation numbers up and the Post office shows the boxes just left Montgomery today. Which means it has taken 4 days for my boxes to travel 96 miles, all due to our weather days we experienced in the South. I would hope they would arrive to their destinations within the next few days since the weather has since passed.

No need to worry - I'm patient!

My patience paid off!
I got:
Milk chocolate caramels
Fruit medley in chocolate
Dark chocolate goji
Dark chocolate pomegranate
Evil twin gummis
Gummi bears
Peach rings (those saw the light of day for maybe five minutes total)
And cinnamon cashews.

Thank you, Heather!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter