"snack" for breakfast

We stayed at Boardwalk & used SC at the bakery 2 mornings--had a cinnamon roll; a large muffin; a yummy cheese danish; a chocolate croissant type thing. There were also, fruit turnovers & bagels available. The breakfast sandwich (a roll up w/egg/bacon/cheese) was not marked as a SC so I think it was a CS.

We had a refillable mug & juice boxes for the kids so it worked out ok for us.

Here's a link to a thread that may help you.

I don't want to get flamed, so I won't post the things I would consider breakfast(or lunch) items while on vacation. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

When we were at POP last week, we noticed you could use your snack credit for an entire box of Entemman's donuts.. If you were a donut-eating family, that is breakfast for the whole gang with one snack credit.

I believe there a few items at the Main Street Bakery in MK that are great for breakfast!

Just returned from WDW (5/21-5/30) and we had 11 snack credits to use up on the last day! I will tell you we were told they will probably take off the 2 liter sodas soon, but we were able to purchase 2 liter coke products, any Entemanns donut product under $4, full size bags of chips/mickey pretzels, salsa/dip. In the parks, we were able to use a snack credit for anything at Main St. Bakery for under $4, including their giant cinnamon rolls and french toast loaf (yummm! :thumbsup2); at Blizzard Beach, any ice cream treat including the waffle cone & frozen cappucinos or smoothies (normally $3.79); a funnel cake in the magic kingdom at Sleepy Hollow (Liberty Square), which is the only place that had them for under $4;and in our resort, POR, we could use them on any bakery item, fruit cups, salad, and those smuckers PBJ round sandwiches, plus any drink. We shared alot and that's why we had so many leftover. Even my 16 year DS was stuffed this week! :banana: So, go and enjoy!

Now I'm really confused :confused3 I called WDW DINE last night to get ADR and asked about the "new" additions to the snack choices. After the CM checked with a supervisor, I was told that "officially" the snack plan is as it was last year. Ex. Soda (20oz) Water Mickey Ice Cream - and still had to be from one of the "blue umbrella" carts...Is "official" Disneyspeak for not wide spread announcement??? I'm planning very early for our December trip and am now really confused. Any help would be appreciated!! :thanks: :santa:

When I 'purchased' my snacks at the WL gift shop, the manager said the snack plan is still evolving and that to expect the larger items, like the 2 liter sodas, will go back to a 'grocery' category, but I suspect that breakfast items, like Main St. Bakery and the donuts and pastries in the hotels, will stay on the list. I was told by more that one CM people were not using their snack credits, so that is why they expanded the list. It certainly was great for us, especially the frozen lemonades/cappucinos on hot afternoons, as well as the breakfast items. Who knows what December will be like, but I know that almost all the signs in the Parks have the little DDP symbol printed next to the snacks so you can just check at a glance.
I would agree that across the board, there needs to be much more communication about what is included. We did encounter a lot of new CMs (it's that time of year) during our visit, and of course they also won't know as much as the veteran CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter