Snow Carpet???has anybodies shown up yet

KrazyPete

skeleton
Did anyone get a snow carpet from this weekend's quest yet? I didn't, not yet anyway.

I didn't either. Not sure when they were suppose to give them out. Of course, I hope I had the right answer! :rotfl2:

What was the deadline for submitting answers

The instructions below were not clear in telling us the deadline, so I would guess the deadline was on Sunday night (that is how the deadline worked for the Thanksgiving event). Also, I would give it till at least Wed or Thursday for them to sift through all the entries and grant you the Snow Carpet.

Capture the Yeti Quest

We've received word that our Yeti plans to wander off this weekend and hide in VMK, leaving a look-alike in his place. It's up to you to find him in the Capture the Yeti Quest.

Starting this Friday (February 3), some of the other NPCs will have clues for you. Gather all the clues and decode their meaning. When you're sure you know where the Yeti is hiding, go to the Contact Us page and use the Find the Yeti option to send in your guess. The clues will change throughout the weekend, and we only accept one entry per Player so don't guess too early. All correct answers win a special prize (one per Player).

If you are under the age of 13 please remember to have a Parent send it in for you (Parents, please be sure to provide the name of your child's character in VMK.)

well it seems to me with the thanksgiving quest, it took a few days before we saw anything, so just be patient my young padwans. ;)

i was also in hopes of seeing it this morning but was doubtful.

ok, when we did the Thanksgiving quest it tooks a few days as you know they have to go through all the entries and then record who got it right and then when all done they send it to everybody.... as far as i know it is like an e-mail but they send stuff to your inventory which is pretty cool.... and for the T-Give Quest they drew a couple grand prize winners and they won some cool bonus prizes: i believe Tent or mansion room maybe inferno??? that was last time....

goofypiratehunter said:
Hopefully we just didn't guess the wrong stuff :confused3 pirate:

By the way, what did you say?
I know I'm wrong, but I put Elephant Bathing Pool. :confused3 :confused3

I think the answer was Injun Joe's Cave. I saw the yeti riding the train.

i am not staff ;) and staff do not know about upcoming things and stuff it is usually testers. but i am not a staff or tester so plz do not say that ;) i am from beta and i know a lot about vmk as many of us do here... i love to help ppl and so if you need anything find me in VMK: i am KrazyLuke!

Renpener said:

many ppl inclusing me put Injun Joe's Cave although some ppl put Elephant Bathing Pool but if you look at all the clues together it is clearly leads you to Injun Joe's Cave and one clear said Joe"s Place in it!!! well and some ppl took pics and say that is not the yeti riding the cart... but we all see different things in vmk ;)

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
many ppl inclusing me put Injun Joe's Cave although some ppl put Elephant Bathing Pool but if you look at all the clues together it is clearly leads you to Injun Joe's Cave and one clear said Joe"s Place in it!!! well and some ppl took pics and say that is not the yeti riding the cart... but we all see different things in vmk ;)

Yeah, I know.
You see, on day 2 the clues made people think the elephant bathing pool bc you could hear the yeti scream there. But day 3, Ezra spills the beans and makes some of us mad. VMK really meant on the newsletter: "On SUNDAY we will let you give in your answers..."

Yup, They were warning you elephant bathing poolers all along

Just to let everyone know, after you submitted your answer to VMK, in the little green box with the close window tag it says something like "prizes will be given out later this week" ;)

Not really very clear... but its VMK isn't it!! :confused3

Good Luck all who entered

Renpener said:

Glad I am not the only one who saw the Yeti on the train in Injun Joe's Cave. Also, I'm sure it will take some time to get the prizes to everyone. Alot of people played and it has only been 2 days, but I'm waiting...impatiently. :teeth:

I have been looking but no luck yet. also it said that winners will be chosen. Does that meam that they will like pick ramdon winners or does that mean that they will look at the answers and whoever has them right gets them??

No carpets yet, but I did get an e-mail from VMK today. I accidentally entered my dd's user name instead of her VMK name. I realized that the same day, so I sent in another message under the correct name. I received an e-mail saying that they couldn't find the player and that if there was a misspelling, I should contact them again. So it does look like they are working on getting the carpets out.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter