Snow VS. Evil Bananas ~ #3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok since when do we have a graveyard??? i think we should have a doungeon instead bc dragons live in doungeons but they dont live in graveyards and dragons are kewl

He was reffering to the thread..threads go to dungeons to keep company to the dragons?!:rotfl:

haha yeah i remember when we all used to be on the vmk board ah the good times so when did u see the dark knight btw i heard heath ledger was really good

hmm i'm bored is anyone else here afraid of that creepy guy from saw u know jigsaw?? he creeps me out and scares me

I saw it on 17/07 :woohoo:

The Joker stole the show, it was an outstanding performance by Ledger's part. I couldn't think of once of the actor behind the dress up; truly the most vicious villain!:eek:

Nevertheless,everybody else on this film has done an amazing job portraying their characters and you get a great work of an action/comic book movie, but with much more layers in it in my opinion.

I highly recommend it, though I just read that there are huge queues for it in NYC, so good luck!

I saw it on 17/07 :woohoo:

The Joker stole the show, it was an outstanding performance by Ledger's part. I couldn't think of once of the actor behind the dress up; truly the most vicious villain!:eek:

Nevertheless,everybody else on this film has done an amazing job portraying their characters and you get a great work of an action/comic book movie, but with much more layers in it in my opinion.

I highly recommend it, though I just read that there are huge queues for it in NY, so good luck!

yea omg you'll never guess who i just saw on club penguin well id think it was aengus bc this guy's title was spelled angus but the person was looking for a girlfriend so it might be our aengus:scared1:

ok since when do we have a graveyard??? i think we should have a doungeon instead bc dragons live in doungeons but they dont live in graveyards and dragons are kewl

go to the link! there is a poll asking if that thread should go to the graveyard...

=/
Im not on/joining the elite DIS -- I dont play pirates.
Guess I wont be on the Snow thread anymore. :headache:
Too many forums already to keep track of....:sad2:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

From the other site:

Then why do you like snow vs evil bananas?

I like it because it was started by my DD, Monkey, and because it was basically started so a bunch of good friends could talk and just be silly whenever they wanted. Sort of like VMK, there will never be another Snow VS. Evil Bananas thread.

:hug:

From the other site:

I like it because it was started by my DD, Monkey, and because it was basically started so a bunch of good friends could talk and just be silly whenever they wanted. Sort of like VMK, there will never be another Snow VS. Evil Bananas thread.

Aww...
*Tears*
That was beee-utiful.

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

Just a thought Goofy...you might want to create something original and new to bring to your forum. As you may know, trying to copy something that's original just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. I would think you would want something fresh and new... :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter