Snow White DVD preorder and DC discount

I was able to use my DC discount when I preordered my copy of Snow White. $17.99 (plus tax) seemed like a very good deal for two Disney movie DVDs, a pin and the four Snow White prints! Couldn't pass it up!

Thank you CarolMN!!! Im going to order mine today. Now I just have to figure out which other DVD I want. There are so many good ones to choose from LOL!!!

I ordered mine when we were at WDW. It was $24 and I asked if I could use my DC and the cm said no:( . I thought I was getting a good deal, it looks like I would have been better off waiting until we got home.

Yes you can!!! I used mine!!! If your ordering through the Disney site your better off using the code from the mcdonalds coupon. (DISNEYSTORE) That will give you 20% off. Good Luck!!

The 20% off coupon specifically excludes the Gold Collection videos. I used that coupon at my local Disney Store, but had to separately pay for the pre-ordered Snow White DVD using my 10% DC discount.

I got the 10% discount on this pre-order when I purchased these DVDs at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney last month. I did not even ask, but the CM, who had already rung up other purchases for me, told me that I was entitled to the 10% discount. YEAH!!! AND we got a cool pin too! Guess each place that you purchase these give different "gifts."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter