• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

So I finally booked a Dream vacation!

Carolwoodpr

Disney Dreamer
A few months ago my husband sent me a list of our possible vacations for 2013 so I could put them in a spread sheet and we could start saving money for these vacations.

We are going to Disneyland in December 2012 and on the 22nd of December will be purchasing the Premier Passport. With this pass our Christmas trip, a spring or summer trip to Disneyland and two trips to WDW are paid for, including the trip around our cruise.

Anyway, he mentioned on this list that we should plan on a cruise in December 2013. I ran with that. No looking back, it is done. I originally had us booked for the first sailing after Christmas but let that one cancel. We decided instead to take our son out of school for a week and do it in early December.

So, I booked us on the Dream, sailing December 5, 2013 for less money than our Disneyland vacation this Christmas. Of course, part of this years expenses are because of those Premier Passports.

Our son will be 11 when we sail, so he can do either the Edge or the younger kids club. He will be able to do the Aquaduct and this cruise will be a dream vacation for us.

We are booked in category 6A, a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Veranda. I had to do this because of motion sickness. I needed an escape and the small veranda gives me this. Our final payment is not due until September 21, 2013.

I want my room number, but don't have it yet. I was nice and gave a local travel agent my information so she could get credit for this booking. I still have all my access and she has hers and will get a nice commission on this booking.

Our WDW portion we are staying at the Art of Animation. We may upgrade to the Port Orleans but we have plenty of time in which to do that.

Excitement is everywhere in our house with our two December trips planned!

What do I need to know about the cruise that isn't posted here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter