So what do YOU look like?

showphoto.php
Let's see if this works. This is an older picture of me (left side) and my SO (right side).

Edit: Darn, didn't work. How do I post pictures?

You have to host them online (imageshack.com is the easiest IMHO), then copy the URL link.

WHen you post, the top of the window you are typing in (near the font options) has a yellow box with a mountain. Click on that and copy the URL into the window that pops up.

You have to host them online (imageshack.com is the easiest IMHO), then copy the URL link.

WHen you post, the top of the window you are typing in (near the font options) has a yellow box with a mountain. Click on that and copy the URL into the window that pops up.

Ok, I'll have to try that. Thank you.

This rendering of a new dinosaur species made me think of Wally.
capt.f61a2a34327b4319be057e330914756b-f61a2a34327b4319be057e330914756b-0.jpg

Scientists found him in Utah. Distant cousin?

Wally's very sensitive about his age, while many of us think of him as a dinosaur, none of us talks about it! :rolleyes1

Great photo! Now there are two things I have to know.

1. Is that fancy convertible your car?

(Sheer jealousy ... we have a white Mercury old-lady-mobile.)
Yes that's mine, it's a Mini Cooper convertible. :) so fun.
2. As a former city dweller - Is that the turnpike? (Shudder.) :scared1:
hahaah No!! Although I will be on the turnpike all the way down when I drive to Fl. for my trip in Feb/March. :)

:woohoo:

Although I will be on the turnpike all the way down when I drive to Fl. for my trip in Feb/March. :)

:woohoo:

Seems like we will be down there at the same time. Though I am only doing one week. Can't wait to go this time. Going to try and relax for once, but will be taking my friends kids on rides.

May I ask how old you are? Hopefully that doesn't come across as rude. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter