SO...what rates did you get with the ymp code?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
What pkg. rates did you get for AKL...? We (2 adults) ,are staying 5 nts.savanah view, park hopping tickets and dining plan for a little over $2000.00 total. Is this good, or not? :tilt: :confused3

We are staying at POR AB from 10/1-10/10 (9 nights).
2 adults, 3 kids (under 10), MYW 8 day park hopper w/ exp, & free dining for
$2429!!!! The dining is a good deal..now we can try more expensive restaurants that we haven't tried yet. :drinking1

2 adults for 5 nights with 6 day hopper at Pop Century with dining for $904!!

We got 8 nights at Pop, MYW 10 day premium tickets, dining for 2 adults and 2 (7 and 8) for $1775!
We will save half of those tickets for next year (but need to pay $400 for the no expire on them still (total). So our next trip we might be able to stay at AKL with a room only code (I hope).
We check in Oct 2nd

I thought my rate was good but now I am a little worried.... 2 Adults POR King Bed 5 day Hopper with Dinning Sept 16-24 $1987.94

tswjan78: I'm not sure about your rate. Here's why:

I booked 2 adults, 1 junior, and 2 children at POR for 7 nights and 5 day park hoppers and free dining for $2147.42 Sept 24-Oct 1.

TSWJan78 said:
I thought my rate was good but now I am a little worried.... 2 Adults POR King Bed 5 day Hopper with Dinning Sept 16-24 $1987.94

Break it down..I am always skeptical about the rate I get quoted by CRo so I try to do the math first.

For us (family of 5 , 2 adults, 3 kids) the package was $2429

POR 9 nights at value season $134 (rack) plus 11.5% tax = $1344.69
MYW 8 day hoppers for all 5 with exp = $1083
Free food = $0!

I like this plan in that your cost is finite. We actually KNOW what we will spend on this vacation, not estimate for food & even gratuities. love that!
All we have to bring $ for is sovineirs & tee shirts.

TSWJan78 said:

This seems a little high. It's easy to check, just go to the WDW website and price the same package for the same dates without the dining plan. From what you have said, the cost should be $1801.40.

I had the same problem when I made my ressies - it was about $200 too high. It went way down when I had my AAA agent make the ressies - from $1959 to $1289. Try booking with a AAA agent.

I got all Star Movies (preferred), 5 base tickets and free dining for myself and my daughter (9) for $874.63

I booked the All Star Sports for 8 nights for me and DS (9), 7 day park hoppers and free dining for $1,173.28.

TSWJan78 said:

That is the correct price....you're staying 9 nights at rack.

We booked WL woods view for a family of 4 plus 1 infant
Park hopper plus for all
free dining plan
9/28-10/5

Is this good or should we consider two rooms at a value instead? I am having second thoughts. I am also worried about crowds now with this deal and the f&w festival. Would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.

2 rooms at value would save you another $600.

77 + 77 = 154 vs 230 at WL

I got the package for 1930.06 for 2 adults and 2 kids staying at the Carribean.
Going Aug. 25 thru Sept1.

Smydovro said:
We booked WL woods view for a family of 4 plus 1 infant
Park hopper plus for all
free dining plan
9/28-10/5

Is this good or should we consider two rooms at a value instead? I am having second thoughts. I am also worried about crowds now with this deal and the f&w festival. Would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.

The free dining code is a much better deal if you stay at a value, but if you are doing a second room it is not a huge savings. You could do 4+infant in one room.

IMO WL is well worth the price, it is really cool. We went with a Value because this is an extra trip for us (we are going to DL in July). I wanted a quick fall trip to cheer me up, my oldest leaves for college in the fall :guilty:

kath1210 said:
This seems a little high. It's easy to check, just go to the WDW website and price the same package for the same dates without the dining plan. From what you have said, the cost should be $1801.40.

I had the same problem when I made my ressies - it was about $200 too high. It went way down when I had my AAA agent make the ressies - from $1959 to $1289. Try booking with a AAA agent.

That was with my AAA agent (who did not seem to have a clue) I think I am going to wait and see what Small World vacations says

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter