SO...what rates did you get with the ymp code?

TSWJan78 said:
That was with my AAA agent (who did not seem to have a clue) I think I am going to wait and see what Small World vacations says

Yea...something is wrong with that price. 8 nights at rack is around $1232 and 2 5 day hoppers should be closer to $1800

Maybe they threw in trip ins or something else - it's def not right.

We booked the Polynesian, garden room, September 30-October 7 for 3048. That includes 2 adults and 1 child with a seven day park hopper pass.

We had been undecided about the dining plan in the past because it seemed like so much food. Now I don't have to include meals in my budget! :cool1:

dibey

HaleyB thanks for the reply, I was already thinking that it is worth the extra $ to give my ds's a deluxe vacation since we probably won't be back until the little one is at least 5. Plus it's our first trip to Disney and I want it to be magical for them.

Thanks again.

We booked POFQ 9/25 - 10/1 for 2 adults, standard room, no trip insurance, free dining with 1 day base ticket for $1026.10. Sound right?

I was going to buy 10 day premium non-expiry w/ extras tickets through the Mousesavers newsletter discount link. Now I am second-guessing this - would it just be cheaper to buy them through Disney and skip the 1 day base ticket? Check my math:
1 day base ticket is $59.75 per adult
gate price for 10 day + everything is $401.50
the discounted 10 day + everything is $358
soooo, right now I am paying $835.50 total for tickets (2 one day passes plus 2 ten day everything you can possibly get discounted tickets) for 11 days in the parks plus all the extras
OR
I could pay full Disney prices of $803 for ten days in the parks plus all the extras.
The question is, is the extra day (no hopping) worth $32.50 (16.25 each)? Hmmm . . .
If I do decide to just buy tickets through Disney, can I just call reservations and have them change it, or will I need to do that once I get to the resort? Can't I just upgrade the tickets to whatever I want and pay the difference, as long as I am within 14 days of the first day of ticket use?
I want the 10 day super plus tickets for the next trip with the munchkins princess: :wizard: , as I may then be able to afford staying at the Wilderness lodge. :rolleyes:

2 adults 1 child (+1 2yr old) at ft wilderness cabins for 4 nights, 3 day base pass: $1400.00 (FL resident package discount)

This is pretty much what I budgeted for a room with a room-only discount with our food and tickets added on. We probably could save a little on food going a la carte but wouldn't be able to hit some of the nicer restaurants we are planning! So, there you go. agonizing decision made!

$2025.86 for WL (5 nights) Sept 29-Oct 4 woods view - 2 Adults 2 children

I booked POP 9/06-9/11.It includes 4 day base tickets,and dining.It is for 2 adults and 1 child.983.38.Is that good?

CSR 8/21 - 8/26 + 1 nite 8/20 room only
MYW + Dining - Me & DH + DS 12 & 9
6 day Park Hopper + Magic Plus - Expiring
$ 2100

We had the package booked for $2870 back in April. I called CR mentioned the code and they rebooked everything for me. A savings of $700 is fine by me!

2 adults, 1 child
9/15 - 9/19 (4 nights)
All-Star Sports, standard view
5-day park hoppers
free dining

Total with tax $1012.52

This is *supposedly* with the AAA discount on the room, but I'm not so sure about that...... It doesn't match the numbers I come up with when booking room-only plus tickets...

All the literature states that you can not get the free dining with any discount code. You must pay rack rate in order to get the free dining.

I just booked the POFQ, king bed room, for DW and I for 9/15 - 9/18 with 10 day hopper non-expiry tickets for $1207.88.

We're 2 adults and 2 6 year old children staying 6 nights at CSR with 7 day MYW park hoppers (expiry, no pluses) for $1770. We'll use one of the passes for my niece and the other 3 will be saved and applied to our annual pass renewal. I already had a reservation at for a few days at CSR for the AP rate of $99 per night ($110.40 with tax). Because I'm now paying more for the room, the dining is not "free" to me. I caculated it to be $27.75 per day. I'll take that! Whoo Hoo! Now I have to plan my Advance Reservations with an eye to gluttony ...

GeorgiaAristocat said:
soooo, right now I am paying $835.50 total for tickets (2 one day passes plus 2 ten day everything you can possibly get discounted tickets) for 11 days in the parks plus all the extras
OR
I could pay full Disney prices of $803 for ten days in the parks plus all the extras.
The question is, is the extra day (no hopping) worth $32.50 (16.25 each)? Hmmm . . .
Since you're paying for the non-expiry option on the 10-day anyway, I think it's worth the extra $32.50 to have a base ticket. I would pick a park that does not have an EMH for your one-park day.

robinb said:
Since you're paying for the non-expiry option on the 10-day anyway, I think it's worth the extra $32.50 to have a base ticket. I would pick a park that does not have an EMH for your one-park day.

Thanks! I had just about decided to do this - so that we could have five days left when we went back w/ munchkins - nice to hear someone else say it, too! (Plus, then I would feel free to go to the MK on the Sunday we get there!) I, too, am busy looking at Menus with an eye to gluttony - so many choices, so overwhelming! Have a great trip!

Ok.. Our final price with Small world was $1614 for 8 nights At POFQ with a 5 day Park hopper and Plusses that expires for 2 adults... Not Bad!!!

2 adults, 1 child under 3
POP Century, 7 nights
2 MYW 7-day passes with park-hopping
free dining
$1086.00

I am soooooo happy with this promotion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter