So what's your CRV Price Limit?

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
In response to the thread on how many CRV points are you planning to buy? What's you "upper limit" on pricing for those points?

I think right now the "offical" price is $104 for VAK. What would you pay for CRV? How high is TOO high?

They really have to keep the price/point in line with what is being charged at other resorts, other than a reasonable amount of annual increases.

If they want to make CRV more expensive, they have to do it through the points/night charges. I think a bigger issue will be how many more points (if any) will a room be at CRV than at the other resorts.

Personally, given that a CRO room at the CR isn't that much more than a CRO room at Beach Club / Boardwalk, I don't think they can get that much more via DVC.

I'd hate to see anything more than $110 a point, unless:

1) DVC sets up a new level of DVC membership:idea: , as in only CR members' points could be used to reserve points (no 7 month window). The unbooked suites resorting to DVC inventory. Possibly followed by construction of or reallocation of resort inventory in other monorail resorts to DVC; with exclusive booking privledges.

2) DVC throws in a "gimmie", say 2 length of stay passes/room credit for every visit.

I do worry about the maintenance costs in case CRV would be held responsible for % of the existing annual monorail expenses and future maintenance/rehab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter