Sofa-Beds at the WLV

ccigliano

DVC Member WLV
Just wondering if anyone has recently stayed at the WLV and if they upgraded the pull out sofa beds to the ones similar to SSR. I stayed at SSR in Dec 2005 for a few nights before my WLV stay and the pull out was heavenly. It was just as comfortable as the beds so I was wondering if they upgraded the WLV yet.
Thanks for any info.

Just wondering if anyone has recently stayed at the WLV and if they upgraded the pull out sofa beds to the ones similar to SSR. I stayed at SSR in Dec 2005 for a few nights before my WLV stay and the pull out was heavenly. It was just as comfortable as the beds so I was wondering if they upgraded the WLV yet.
Thanks for any info.

They hadn't yet in January. I hope they do soon!

Just read a trip report on VWL and no new sofa sleepers yet. I guess it takes a while to get them to the depths of the wilderness! :confused3

Just wondering if anyone has recently stayed at the WLV and if they upgraded the pull out sofa beds to the ones similar to SSR.

When they do get them they may be different then the SSR version, although from what I hear comfortable.

There is a good post not too long ago with the three versions of sleepers. I will try to find it.

I just found this thread, and I am interested in the manufacturer and style of the sofabed also. Anyone know? I am getting furniture for a den and I want either a daybed or pullout...
THANKS!

Thanks to all for the responses. I will go check out the thread from Lisa now.
Charmaine

There 2 weeks ago for the FL 70.3 race and the pull sofa bed was the worst thing I've ever had the experience of sleeping on at Disney. We also had a handicapped room so no cold soak after the race for me either:( We'll stay at VWL again but our favorite as a family is still OKW.

We stayed at VWL a few weeks ago and had the old sofa bed. It was especially bad, because we normally do a 2 bdrm but got a 1 bdrm to save points, and my teenage son was miserable. Futhermore, we could hear the bed creek everytime he moved. If they could assure a new sofa bed we would get a 1 bdrm for an upcoming trip to VWL, but if not, a 2 bdrm it will be for us!!

If and when they get new sofa beds they will be the same design as BCV and BWV.

From everyone's recent stays, let's hope they change them soon. I would think we (WLV) would have gotten them before BCV??? Aren't they a newer resort - oh well. Thanks again everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter