Sofa beds at VWL and Saratoga

LisaDKG

A little obsessed...
We have a studio booked for a split stay for VWL and SSR for 7 nights total for my family of 4 with DS 13 and DD 11. They have slept in the sofa beds before at both BLT and Aulani no problem (although they still whine) but I know it's because they are the newer, memory foamy sofa beds that Disney is using that are built to actually fit humans. At other, non-Disney resorts we've had some pretty comical contraptions that are passed off as beds for sleeping but are fit only for compliant toddlers IMO. So my question is, what are the states of the sofa beds in each of these resorts (for that matter, we're also waitlisted at BWV instead of SSR b/c I think I'll prefer the location. - how about the sofa bed there?) Maybe I should switch the last half to OKW to at least access the 2 queens in the studios?
TIA!

So now I realize that VWL has a murphy bed in the studios which will be very helpful!
Is there anyone who can report about SSR???
(Maybe if there were more kids on the forums they would offer their opinions as I imagine they are the lucky ones that get relegated to the sofa beds more often!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter