Solo cruiser and photos

coronationday

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm taking my frist solo disney cruise in a week and a half and I was wondering if it was smart to buy a photo package now, before my cruise, or should I wait until the I'm on board to see the photos and decide how many of them I want? Does anyone knows how much each individual photo cost? Can cm take photos from my phone?

You certainly can wait til you are onboard to look at the quality and number of pictures you took to decide if you want to buy a couple or the photo package. CM’s will happily take pictures with your phone when you meet characters.

You certainly can wait til you are onboard to look at the quality and number of pictures you took to decide if you want to buy a couple or the photo package. CM’s will happily take pictures with your phone when you meet characters.
Thank you, for the information!

Hi, I'm taking my frist solo disney cruise in a week and a half and I was wondering if it was smart to buy a photo package now, before my cruise, or should I wait until the I'm on board to see the photos and decide how many of them I want? Does anyone knows how much each individual photo cost? Can cm take photos from my phone?
I'll just point out pre-purchasing a full photo package is cheaper than onboard. If you find you aren't really interested in all the photos, you can cancel your package, as long as you do it on the last full day of the cruise (not debarkation day) for a full refund.

Don't know if this is still true (info from a long ago cruise):
8X10 print - $20.95
6X8 print - $14.95
Digital photo each - $20.95

I'll just point out pre-purchasing a full photo package is cheaper than onboard. If you find you aren't really interested in all the photos, you can cancel your package, as long as you do it on the last full day of the cruise (not debarkation day) for a full refund.

Don't know if this is still true (info from a long ago cruise):
8X10 print - $20.95
6X8 print - $14.95
Digital photo each - $20.95
Thank you so much for the information, I didn't know that I could cancel the package and that's good information to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter