Some 1 and 2 Day Pass Savings Options

Try "MUMMY" that works for non florida residents. I would like to get the florida resident ones but dont really want to be stuck with the tickets if they dont work and since no one is saying if they are working looks like I will get these for my trip on the 26th

Try "MUMMY" that works for non florida residents. I would like to get the florida resident ones but dont really want to be stuck with the tickets if they dont work and since no one is saying if they are working looks like I will get these for my trip on the 26th

Thank you very much. I appreciate that.

So what's the link for non-Florida residents that you use the password MUMMY for?

I went back to the orignal post and tried the link from there, and I can no longer get to the point where it prompts you for a password.

So what's the link for non-Florida residents that you use the password MUMMY for?

I went back to the orignal post and tried the link from there, and I can no longer get to the point where it prompts you for a password.

I'm under the amount of posts necessary to post links on the forum. So, I'll give an explanation on how to locate it. When going to the main Ticketmaster page, enter 'Universal Orlando' into the search box. The choices that should come up are ticket deals for Florida and Non-Florida residents.

Well I bought the florida resident passes to try and see if I could save some money. Only going for 1 day. Any one try and use these passes that are not residents? I will let all know when I get bak at end of month how it went

Thanks for the explanation, DsMommy. I was able to get to the page you described. The prices for non-Florida residents are higher, though. Even higher than buying tickets directly from Universal's web site.

Teevah, do keep us posted and let us know how you make out using the tickets for Florida residents.

Thanks for the explanation, DsMommy. I was able to get to the page you described. The prices for non-Florida residents are higher, though. Even higher than buying tickets directly from Universal's web site.

Teevah, do keep us posted and let us know how you make out using the tickets for Florida residents.

Actually NboroGirl, Universal's site is higher. Non-Florida resident, 1 day/1 park tickets are about $67 directly through Universal. Since this basic ticket is not offered on-line, you have to call their customer service line to purchase it. Anyway, Ticketmaster sells the same ticket for $60. And, Non-Florida resident, 1 day/2 park tickets are $74 directly through Universal and $70 on Ticketmaster. As for anything larger, I'd suggest buying it directly from Universal as they have that $85 unlimited special. But, overall, if you're looking to save, even a small amount, and you're going for 2 days or less, I'd recommend Ticketmaster.

Actually NboroGirl, Universal's site is higher. Non-Florida resident, 1 day/1 park tickets are about $67 directly through Universal. Since this basic ticket is not offered on-line, you have to call their customer service line to purchase it. Anyway, Ticketmaster sells the same ticket for $60. And, Non-Florida resident, 1 day/2 park tickets are $74 directly through Universal and $70 on Ticketmaster. As for anything larger, I'd suggest buying it directly from Universal as they have that $85 unlimited special. But, overall, if you're looking to save, even a small amount, and you're going for 2 days or less, I'd recommend Ticketmaster.

Yes, you are right regarding 1-day tickets... I was only looking at 2-day options, and the $85 on Universal's web site is the best deal for non-FL residents. It's good for 7 consecutive days, but I only need 2 days. I really wish I could've taken advantage of Ticketmaster's 2-day ticket for $67 price they offered in '06. Now THAT was a good deal!

I have been trying for 2 days to get this deal, but after I enter all of my personal information and move to the next page, it keeps saying that the ticket site is not operating right now...try later. But it won't come up. Is it because I am not in the U.K. and they are not allowing non-U.K. residents from getting this deal ????

I have been trying for 2 days to get this deal, but after I enter all of my personal information and move to the next page, it keeps saying that the ticket site is not operating right now...try later. But it won't come up. Is it because I am not in the U.K. and they are not allowing non-U.K. residents from getting this deal ????

There have been several non UK people who have gotten it already. I'm not sure what is going on.

I had the same problem, I called universal, they told me they were having problems with there website. I was using aol. They told me to sign of aol, & go to internet explorer, and sure enough, I was able to purchase the tickets.

Hope this helps.

Patricia

Just to let all know that the non-florida resident passes worked like a charm. We were asked for I.D. but this was because the guy was training new guy and was doing all steps. This was to verify person with ticket from ticketmaster. I advised him i didn't have id and he said credit card with name would dod fine. Other people in our party went to a diffrent line never got asked. Saved about 70 bucks. Good luck all

For some reason for me it is pulling up the 2 day 2 park Florida resident tickets at $86! :confused3 I wasn't even asked for a code.

Kayla

Just to let all know that the non-florida resident passes worked like a charm. We were asked for I.D. but this was because the guy was training new guy and was doing all steps. This was to verify person with ticket from ticketmaster. I advised him i didn't have id and he said credit card with name would dod fine. Other people in our party went to a diffrent line never got asked. Saved about 70 bucks. Good luck all

Teevah, I thought you bought tickets at the Florida resident rate, not the non-Florida resident rate. The Florida-resident rate is cheaper, but I was wondering if it would work (would you get away with it).

That were NOT florida residents? And did they work?
Right now, you can buy 2 day 2 park tickets (which is all we need) for 49.00 for all ages... that's only 200.00 - The UK charges 212.00 per adult with child free.... - but if we do it like we are SUPPOSED TO, they want 73.00 per adult, 63.00 per kid, for a grand total of 272.00

So how many of you have bought Florida Rate tickets and used them without a problem, and do they make you show your license when you give them your ticket?

Have any of you been turned away?

I'm trying to figure out the best deal before I go, but if we get there, and they try to turn us away, then what?!?!

Right now, you can buy 2 day 2 park tickets (which is all we need) for 49.00 for all ages... that's only 200.00 - The UK charges 212.00 per adult with child free.... - but if we do it like we are SUPPOSED TO, they want 73.00 per adult, 63.00 per kid, for a grand total of 272.00

So how many of you have bought Florida Rate tickets and used them without a problem, and do they make you show your license when you give them your ticket?

I'm trying to figure out the best deal before I go, but if we get there, and they try to turn us away, then what?!?!

I am just curious where/how you got that price, please?

again, they do NOT ask for proof of residence when you go to the gates.

Right now, you can buy 2 day 2 park tickets (which is all we need) for 49.00 for all ages... !?!

Where are these available? I've tried all the links and am coming up empty:sad1:

Speak to me as if I was a child- step 1 then 2 and so on.... :hug: Thanks-!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter