Some "Glove" for Aengus...

well that is fine but a picture is definately ahead of gracie wave. Though I do apologize to KrazyPete see I know who he was by pic just not by title. So pic definately wins :)

I did congratulate Pete for being in the quest today it is a great honor!!! But belle :) My pictures are still on her wall of her host room. You should check them out next Tuesday if you get a chance :thumbsup2

she gloves me too :)

Well, Aengus, your picture might not be in the quest but you are like a rock star here! When we joined you in your room, DS and DD were all like "Is that Aengus, where is Aengus?" I kept trying to point out Lily, etc. - Nope it was all about Aengus - too funny. :rotfl:

How's that for some Aengus glove today?

Ahhhh!!!!

I think I just threw up in my mouth... :sick:

But Aengus knows I really glove him... that's why I can get away with teasing him :teeth:

TWO MORE HOURS!!

(oh, this is not the Hurry thread...)

here let me refresh your memory :)

gracest5.jpg

That was her butterfly she was waving to...
Someone let the air out of his head :rolleyes:

Ahh... your children are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Why thank you, thank you very much! What can we say, the apples don't fall far from the tree!:rolleyes:

BTW, thanks for letting us visit for a while - we all have yucky colds and it was nice to sit and have a good laugh or two. Who would have thought the cure for the common cold is: lots of rest, liquids, and plenty of VMK!:rotfl:

BTW, thanks for letting us visit for a while - we all have yucky colds and it was nice to sit and have a good laugh or two. Who would have thought the cure for the common cold is: lots of rest, liquids, and plenty of VMK!:rotfl:

Sorry you're all not feeling well :grouphug:

So....... let me ask you this.........

WHO GAVE THE BOOT?????

yup saw them there but as I said the last picture seen is the one remembered. So yes each time a manage to find lily in her magic rooms I will check out your pics to make sure you are still up there :lmao:
But the last picture today was of CrazyPeter.

Sorry I know you are trying so hard to hang on to any shred of hope but sorry. You were here BFF but now I think you have moved to bfs. BF Sometimes sorry girls are just fickle like that :)

That was her butterfly she was waving to...
Someone let the air out of his head :rolleyes:

lets pretend for a moment you are correct... Who did she name the butterfuly after? :)

Why thank you, thank you very much! What can we say, the apples don't fall far from the tree!:rolleyes:

YW, well dont thank me I had the room locked :rotfl: I had no idea I was having a party LOL

In The Next Quest It Will Say "Forget Gracie and Crazy, Pirate Rocks!"

I will be missing my first host visit with Hurry going on a date :goodvibes Hubby thinks he is so much better. I guess he is cause I see him in real and Hurry is just a dream :lmao:

Sorry you're all not feeling well :grouphug:

So....... let me ask you this.........

WHO GAVE THE BOOT?????

Is that why you disappeared? All of a sudden I looked and you were gone. Right about then Aengus asked if anyone had seen Pink. So I guess that leaves one other person...

Unless Aengus was just playing innocent...:rolleyes:

yup saw them there but as I said the last picture seen is the one remembered. So yes each time a manage to find lily in her magic rooms I will check out your pics to make sure you are still up there :lmao:
But the last picture today was of CrazyPeter.

Sorry I know you are trying so hard to hang on to any shred of hope but sorry. You were here BFF but now I think you have moved to bfs. BF Sometimes sorry girls are just fickle like that :)

heh... you seem motivated to bring me down... but not today missy :)

sosorrywh5.jpg

I think she is saying to the other person yes they are a cowboy :)
anyways will have to catch up on the great fall of gracie after my date :)

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter