Some Newbie Questions

Philsfan77

DIS Veteran
Online check-in is coming up for us...is that at Midnight similar to DCL? Our show bookings opened today and got the ones we were after...does Ice Skating open up at another time or do you get that once on board? Will it sell out? We are on an 8 night southern caribbean sailing, how many days should we anticipate ice skating being available? Also where will it populate in the app?

I don't know the other answers but I believe online check in opens at midnight ship time. So I think you have to go in the app and see what the ships time is based on where they are and then figure out what time their midnight will be in your time zone. Hopefully someone will come along and correct this info if I'm wrong on that. I haven't done my check in yet but that is what I was told by a group on facebook so take that for what its worth lol

I don't know the other answers but I believe online check in opens at midnight ship time. So I think you have to go in the app and see what the ships time is based on where they are and then figure out what time their midnight will be in your time zone. Hopefully someone will come along and correct this info if I'm wrong on that. I haven't done my check in yet but that is what I was told by a group on facebook so take that for what its worth lol
Thank you. I kind of miss Disney's firm timelines and deadlines. I know people complain when their sites don't work at Midnight sometimes, but it's nice knowing everyone is in the same spot and not guessing. Royal seems to be all over the place (our show bookings opened randomly on day 47 for instance) even though posted policy is the 1st of the month before the cruise, and the cruise group we are in was speculating that typically they open up 30 days in advance, but sometimes at day 45 right after check-in. Then they threw a curve ball in yesterday opening up on a Random 5th of the month, 47 days before sailing at 10AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter