• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some observations!

SheDaisy0088

Mouseketeer
Ok on my last trip to Orlando I saw some things that unnerved me!! I also heard some things that ticked me off!! I also experienced some extreme rudeness from other Guests.

Universal-Son wanted to go on the Flying Unicorn. So i parked the ECV in the little alcove by it. Well, after the ride we are going out. The walkway is not very wide. Well, another guest saw me coming out and was pushing her child in a stroller. Even though I was half way out she decided to cut me off. I said that was rude. She saw me coming and still proceeded thru. She asked what the big deal was. Ok, say i wasn't careful and by some chance hit the stroller. She would have gotten mad at me. Or maybe I could have run over her foot. That would have been nasty. UGH!! Made me so mad!!

EPCOT- In the Land pavilion at the elevator. 2 girls were in a wheelchair and I heard their mom say that they had to get out so Grandma could ride so they could get on the ride faster!! UGH!!

That was pretty much all that ticked me off on the trip!! LOL!! Although I remember one guy resting he stuff on the ECV even though he had a stroller with him. Made a comment that if I did that to his stroller he would probably get ticked off at me!!

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

All I can think of is if I was that rude my mother would smack me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter