Some Pictures...to Warm you on a Winter's Day...

Goofyposter

Director of Farmland Defense
Groosch!

Ter weather outside is frightful! Sew...let me give yer an eyeful!

Uhyuck! jurst sit'in day dreaming of spring...and these images came to

mind....

fountain.jpg

featuring photos from EPCOT...with a view towards some of the flowers I

love to see...

wdw12020398.jpg

wdw12020740.jpg

monorail.jpg

The Rose Walk...leading from future world into the World Showcase is a

stunning display...

{I ain't no bottomist...sew I dernt knoe the
names...sawrey}

rose1.jpg

wdw12021477.jpg

wdw12021478.jpg

wdw12021479.jpg

wdw12021481.jpg

wdw12021483.jpg

wdw12021484.jpg

wdw12021485.jpg

wdw12021486.jpg

wdw12021488.jpg

wdw12021489.jpg

In keep'in with the theme...

{If this were in france..wood that be LaBottommy?} :teeth:

hare's a few pictures from a really great attraction....The Land...whar yer kan learn sum of the science that makes some of the beauty of WDW..including the growing of food used in the parks & resorts....

land1.jpg

land2.jpg

Sum may not realize, that Disney works in concert with NASA in

developing agricultural technologies which will be used on the

International Space Station.

land3.jpg

Seen above is what's refered to as Cindy's Pumpkin Patch...grown

vertically and hydroponically....with no flat bottoms on those

pumpkins.

english.jpg

Here's a small conor of 'an english country garden'

I hope lurking at these...might take a bit of the chill off this

wintery day! :)

You certainly warmed my wintery heart with these gorgeous pics! Got to love those roses. :)

I did the "Behind the Seeds" tour at the Land last December during my DIS CON trip. It was a lot of fun to go backstage at this exhibit and learn even more about the facilities and their practices.

Thanks GP!

Thank you for your lovely pictures. I love flowers too and take many pics of various flowers around my neighborhood. I want to put them in a collage or frame them someway.

Thanks much, GP, it did warm me a bit from our current 7º here. Very pretty pictures, makes me homesick!!!!! Nice!!! :sunny:

Thanks GP! I love The Land exhibit too! My DSD's think I'm a dork. :rolleyes: :p I love roses in the garden, not in a vase??? LOL! :p

How come there are lots of pink and red roses, where are all the yellow and orange? Or are you just partial to the pinks and reds? :) I love deep orange roses! Or lavender roses. I'm babbling. :teeth: Okay, one last babble. Have you seen the new antique roses that are beige with antique reddish brownish tips? They're gorgeous! Okay, babble over. :p

I need to see the Rose Walk next time we're down. :)

Ahhhh.....just for a minute there it was Summer...and warm....and I was in Epcot....and the flowers were beyond gorgeous and....excuse me while I continue to daydream........
Oh yeah....thanks GP!:)

Wonderful Pics..Thanks GP, I am ready to go back right now but its currently 46 in Orlando too!:rolleyes: Still better then in the icebox up here:p

Thanks GP.

I'll have too keep my eyes peeled (in just ONE WEEK) and see if I can find these sights. Warmed me up too from our balmy 9 degrees.

GP those were beautiful. What a sweet gesture. Thanks so much, Missy

GP those were beautiful. What a sweet gesture. Thanks so much, Missy:D

Thank you GP - those pictures did warm me up a bit! sure wish I was allowed to put a couple of those on my computer at work as wallpaper. We aren't allowed to put anything on our computer - either downloaded from a web site, or brought from home! All I get is the booooring, unexciting pictures that came with the basic Windows 98!

Thanks Goofy. I am so looking forward to spring. :)

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I needed a dose of springtime today.

Those are wonderful pictures GP!!! That is exactly what I needed to see right now :)

You ain't no bottomist! ROTFLMbottomO!!!!:p :p

Thanks for the pics goofman! They really are lovely!

Great pictures! I love the Rose Walk; can almost smell the roses. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter