Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kogo.........gorgeous pics.....it really looks lovely........but not so nice getting around in it.

I hate driving in the snow and ice..........I love looking at it through a window when I'm all warm and have a large glass of wine in hand.........my kind of winter :thumbsup2

Rain Rain Go Away! Go somewhere else today.

Lots of rain last night and most of today. A rainly noreaster with rain, rain, and more rain, lowering temps and high winds. Add to that, the roads have been busy all day. Lots of horns and accidents.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am so looking forward to sleeping late.

Todd, I like those rolls too. We always like the flavor.

I will attempt making little pies and a small cheese cake tonight. Ice cream purchased. I somehow am always assigned the deserts. ;)

Teen son wants to go out tomorrow night. Yeah, right. I'll be buying online and picking up later in the week-end. This is my least favorite time to shop. I hate crowds. :crowded:

K Fish, glad to know your brother is doing better. Scary.

Kogo - I am not ready for snow. But I do like when it decorates the trees. Gets me in that holiday spirit. Don't like digging my car out or clearing the walkways. Not a fun job.

i just realized that ahs is not on tonight...........:eek:

no rain, but cold here.
talked to my brother who moved to florida and he said he is freezing.
kind of wishes he didn't move there now.

he needs to "suck it up buttercup".......

he sold his condo so no going back home.

sounds like some of youse are feeding many peeps tomorrow.
i'm only doing for those within my four walls.
and the cats.

Hey youse...

Hope all my fellow redheads are doing well.
Lots of new homies but glad to see all the Usual suspects still livin and lovin life at the darkside.

DH had a bad day at work so to cheer himself up he book Florida flights for October.

Three cheers for his jerk of a boss...:lmao:

Oh and happy Thankgiving to you all.

well my homie came back......

always good to see ya scotlass!

be thankful for bad days for our men folk at work.
you ended up with a trip across the pond.

it makes me so happy when my homies come back home.
i miss them when they are not around.

We haven't put ours up yet. That will be Fridays adventure. I hope our cat stays out of our tree.

right now, 5 ornaments on the ground, one bell ornament found in the litter box.

Luna is asleep now and i hope she doesn't get back into the tree during the night when i am asleep.
or knock the tree over.

this is gonna be a very long month.

i usually get the tree up and decorated around december 19th.
then take it down on new years day.

having the tree up this early is freaky for me.

Happy Turkey day everyone, try not to hurt any family members. This year its just me and mom, my daughter didn't want to come home from college.

Happy Thanksgiving homies :wave:

On my way to my brother's house in AL...140 mile drive and that turkey is gonna taste good since I only ate yogurt for breakfast.

Have a great day and stay safe :goodvibes

Pies are made, lunch eaten, all ready for our turkey dinner.

All have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. So much food!!!:thumbsup2

shopping and cooking took hours...

food served and finished within 15 minutes.

clean up will take an hour.

glad this only happens once a year..

hope youse all had a wonderful thanksgiving

Hi all, :wave2:
I haven't been here in a long time.
Want to wish all of you homies a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rosemarie

since my entire life of thursday was spent in the kitchen, i don't have to cook today/friday.

i will nuke the food that was left over.

of course the pies went fast so i might have to make doughnuts if we want something for dessert.

i need to post a picture of cat trouble for mrs blue.
i'll get to that later.

tree was up for 3 minutes when this picture was taken.

i see i screwed that up.
deleted it and will try again when one of my sons is awake later.

It's a brand called King's Hawaiian rolls that are the best you can buy. They are sweet rolls and the texture is divine.

http://www.kingshawaiian.com/products/rolls-12-pack

Those are always the best rolls but are sometimes hard to find. Winn Dixie had them on sale today! SCORE!

:thumbsup2

Look nice.......hope you enjoyed them :thumbsup2

I'm craving cornbread at the moment.......I ended up not doing a turkey dinner yesterday.......long story........but I made something like voodoo shrimp that you get at HoB.......it was lovely but missed the cornbread!!

Hi all, :wave2:
I haven't been here in a long time.
Want to wish all of you homies a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rosemarie

Hey Rosemarie :) nice to see you back........hope things are good with you :thumbsup2

since my entire life of thursday was spent in the kitchen, i don't have to cook today/friday.

i will nuke the food that was left over.

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup2 looking forward to that cat picture!!!

I'm having a lazy food day today......on my own till 7 so had some chilli Doritos, salsa.......sour cream and salad for lunch.........well the salad was healthy!!

Cold here today. I'm staying in.

Did my main grocery shop yesterday so really don't need to go out till Monday now if I choose :thumbsup2

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday :goodvibes

Good morning homies
Hope everyone is doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter