Something About Nothing ... #12

Hope you have caught that fast and sneaky kitty, Mac.

Schumi, so glad to hear your flight was nice, and enjoying some good wine, and SF. Hope you get adjusted to the time soon. I always find it harder to go back in time, then ahead in time. Hey, at least you could see the sunrise one day. Hope whatever you decide to do today, is pleasantly fun. It is nice to be able to relax your first full day on holiday.

Tink, sending some cheap, cheap thoughts to your mechanic, and hope you get on the move again, with not much cost. Positive thoughts for ya.

Good Morning to all, that includes, but does not exclude any homies, Tink, Mac, MonyK, Schumi, Robo, Charade, CK, and Real. Which also includes some prayers and positive thoughts to Real's mum. I hope she is getting better, and you are getting some sleep.

Time for more tea, and sweater on. Seems about 7, the cool air inside has made it's appearance.

I need a nap

I don’t usually see the sun come up as I’m a night owl

Was reading past pages and see how everyone is doing

Noticed Bobbie had posted days ago and do hope all in her family is doing better

Still no sightings on Sue M
Hope all fine with her and the family

Ck time for you to check in this morning

Charade, where the heck are youse?

With your daughter getting close to her graduation, I assume it is a busy happy time for you

Real, still thinking about you and sending healing thoughts and wishes for your Mum

We all band together when something happens to anyone in our homie family here
All have you in their hearts

The thread can move fast at times but no in is ever forgotten here

With not much posting from our Keisha, will assume that means her and Dave are having an awesome vacation

I’m sure she will delight us when she returns back home
(Hey when I was in Hawaii, I did not post much about it until well after I returned home)

Robo I always love your minions postings!
I have always been wowed by them

Kitty pick up around 5:30 this evening
Then the hard work begins...

Crying, fretting, upset and that is just me not the cat
Lol

Good Morning to Tink, MAC, Schumi, Keisha, Lynne, Patty, Bobbie, Robo, Sue, Real, Mink, Charade and anyone else I missed-

Happy Friday Eve!

Thank you for all the positive thoughts on my test- it went well (it wasnt fun, and it reinforced how out of shape I am)

Mac- glad to hear you were successful rounding up the kitty, reminds me of the expression 'its like herding cats'

Tink- good luck with the mechanic- car repairs are never fun

Schumi- happy to hear you had a nice trip in. I love hearing about the weather- its helping me pack. Hopefully there will be no rain...

Lynne- Enjoy your tea- its chilly hear this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

I’m victorious
I won!

8:02
Got cat locked in bathroom

In a few minutes will bring in the big guns ( Mr Mac) to put her in the carrrier

:cheer2: Yay for the victory!! Exhausting as it was!! Hope the dental work goes ok!:thumbsup2

Schumi- enjoy your day at Universal!:)

Ck- good news about your test!:)

Tink- wishing you well at the mechanic!:)

Lynne- I'm making some coffee- maybe I'll join you in some tea after!:thumbsup2 Green tea is my choice today!

Sunny and mild today! Going into the 70s! WOW!!!:sunny:

Have a good Thursday all!!

37eb6a555cb9249bd9d010c0a7cbe773--happy-thursday-funny-thursday-images.jpg

Ck thanks for letting us know you survived the test...

I say that with a smile as I have done them twice

My last one has been a few years ago but assume it has not changed much

Did they tell you that you had to reach a specific pace/ speed on the treadmill?

They told me if I did not pick up the pace I would be given a shot to increase the heart rate
Lol

I ran on the treadmill then

With all your “exercise” of running for your test, I bet you lost a couple of pounds
Well.... maybe
Lol

Very good you did well on the test and hope everything checks out normal for you

All have been rooting for you to pass the test with flying colors

Good you are making progress on the car repairs

Do hope that you will make it to work on time

Car troubles at always an inconvenience and costly

So you have the brake pad job set up for next week?
Hope it is a minor job and not a major one

Let’s plan that the rest of your day is better

Got the call, cat out of surgery
2 hours and dread the recovery

She has to stay at the vets until 5 today

Vet called and said we need to pick up a pain med of liquid opioids for cat
in a town 25 minutes from here
Damn
I’m sending Mr Mac on that errand

Vet said this will help for the next 5 days on pain control

Cats are as expensive as kids, glad they don’t go to college
Lol

Another warm day for us but some storms will roll in tonight and that will cool us down

The ac will stay on just in case....

Charade, where the heck are youse?

I’m here. Just lurking for now. I really haven’t felt like posting anything. I’m dealing with a couple of medical issues. I’ve had a nagging sore throat. Got medication for that today. I’m also having some women’s issues. I’m having some tests done. I’ll just leave it at that. I’ve just been extremely tired and cranky the past few days.
I will be back when I am feeling better. Hopefully that will be soon.

Oh sorry to hear of all your issues, Charade. Sending mummy dust and good thoughts that you will feel better very soon, sore throat gone, and test help resolve whatever you needed.

Cool inside and looking for a heater. Guess that car seat heater may be used. And the tree, doing it's dancing again, though no rain, just a very dull, gray, clouded covered sky. Not even 60 today. Boo!

happy-thursday-afternoon-post-made-by-grab-your-coffee-we-6339604.png

Still at the mechanic..

Hoping for the best for your car!

Cats are as expensive as kids, glad they don’t go to college
Lol

:laughing: Yep! I'd say at least the cats don't talk back to you, but mine actually do! They definitely have meows of anger at times!

I’m dealing with a couple of medical issues.

Sorry to hear- sending healing wishes your way!

Cool day for you, Lynne! We have a warm day, but rain is coming!

Charade, prayers and healing well wishes that you do feel better real soon

It is difficult to get through the day when you are ill

And it is hard to do much of anything
when sick

Hugs

Ck thanks for letting us know you survived the test...

I say that with a smile as I have done them twice

My last one has been a few years ago but assume it has not changed much

Did they tell you that you had to reach a specific pace/ speed on the treadmill?

They told me if I did not pick up the pace I would be given a shot to increase the heart rate
Lol

I ran on the treadmill then

With all your “exercise” of running for your test, I bet you lost a couple of pounds
Well.... maybe
Lol

Very good you did well on the test and hope everything checks out normal for you

All have been rooting for you to pass the test with flying colors

I did have a target heart rate to hit- and they kept increasing the speed and incline- I had a death grip on the railing afraid I was going to fall off as the incline increased!

Thank you all for the good thoughts and wishes - much appreciated!

TGI-almost-F!
Still dragging a bit but better, rain and damp back, with cold fronts pushing through-and DH has a bad cold and boy is still getting over his. DH and I both fell asleep on couch after work-boy has soccer practice so bribed the teen to take him (she needs the money as she has blown through her savings this year going out with friends).
Glad the tests worked out ck and you are ok!
Lynne-we had a/c on but DH switched back to heat today-if HE is cold then he really doesn't feel good either...
Patty dang it! we need to plan better LOL! One of these days I'll meet Gina too...
7:07

Have not won the war yet

I’m victorious
I won!
LOL! That darn kitty-hope the recovery period isn't too bad for the lil guy-or you :)
Still at the mechanic...so far I had an oil change, alternator and some sort of belt...oh and I have to come back next week for brake pads :headache: I hope he gets done before I need to go to work
Ugh-but then the vehicle should be good for a while right? It's what I told myself (and DH) this past year after nearly everything was replaced on my 4Runner (still cheaper than a car payment)

I’ve just been extremely tired and cranky the past few days.
Oh hope it gets worked out for you soon. Hormones can be a you-know-what. And feeling the same way-this getting older nonsense is just not fair for us women.

Babies discovered that the meal worms I toss for the big hens are a tasty treat. Been interesting watching them try to get their share while avoiding the mean girls beaks. Son brought his cuddle baby in and handed her off to me while he went to get a snack-she promptly rolled on side, spread out a wing and tucked her head on my shoulder-couldn't move for fear of disturbing her-think she fell asleep for a few minutes. I think we just get the weird chickens...

3 weeks til vacation...

BBE80531-AA03-473A-9206-D383AFD8FD23.jpeg
TGIF, as yay, it is a Friday.

Warmer today, so hoping the rain holds off.

Sick bay alert in MonyK’s home. Hope you all are feeling better very soon. Yeah, it is me who keeps turning the heat on, when my DH turns it off. The older I get, the less I enjoy feeling cold. Cute chicken stories. I like hearing about them.

Mac, hope kitty is recovering nicely.

Schumi, hope you are getting up later than before the sun rises.

Tink, oh no, cars are always needing something. Hope you get it back today, and not too bad a bill.

Well, I guess I should let little one sleep a bit more. So, tea for me, and seeing what I can watch besides the news.

27F0DD6E-A026-47F4-BE25-9336F1A2FCA5.jpeg

Yep, get up everybody,

9862DD1D-7CE6-4315-B2AB-6F258B43554C.jpeg

And that deserves a Wahoo!

Yep......watching the sunrise again this morning......but it’s so pretty to see it rise over RP from our windows......and we went to bed earlyish last night and slept amazingly well........

Some park time today.......and nice dinner out tonight.........

Time to get dressed and ready for the off........time to start the day....

Have a good one folks..........

Still at the mechanic...so far I had an oil change, alternator and some sort of belt...oh and I have to come back next week for brake pads :headache: I hope he gets done before I need to go to work.

Glad you got the kitty mac.

Fingers crossed Vicki......hope it’s all getting sorted and you have no more issues........:wave2:

MonyK......hope everyone in your household is on the mend and a little better today.......and your countdown is getting closer!

How much longer do the cuddle girls have to be to beat off the girl chicks and take those meal worms?

I’m slightly concerned baby peeps are not winning this meal very easily

And, are you feeling a tab better today?
Hope you are

Friday morning to all!

Weekend coming up
This means you are a free person for 48 hours

No work all play time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter