Something About Nothing.........#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
carole, stay healthy.
being sick is the pits...........
i speak from experience.

i just finished reading the ending of your trippie.

i felt the tears also.........

but, a happy ending since you are returning in october '10!

you should have had your people call my people to get our schedules together.
i'll be missing you again on next year's trip.

and about that laundry, i said screw it last night.
watched some Bourne movies, dvd style instead.

now i am doing the :laundy:

Feeling better already actually (keeps fingers crossed)

I love those Bourne movies, I lay along the sofa today watching Marnie and Dial M for Murder, would have watched Psycho as well if I had the time. You can`t beat a bit of Hitchcock on a cold miserable sunday afternoon.

Glad you liked the trip report. Very nice words in your reply over there :)

I think if you always go to Orlando at the same time we should be able to meet up in 2012 :woohoo::woohoo: Kyle will be in college for 2 years from next sept, then in 2012 he will be going to university and they start very end of Sept first few weeks in Oct, so we`ll be able to go back in September again :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My peeps will definately call your peeps beforehand :banana:

Going to have very early night tonight, Tom is nightshift again and Kyle is sleeping just now, it`s 8.30pm!!! This is half term week holiday coming up and he has worked so hard already this year. It does catch up with them. The Russian Revolution is his light reading at the moment :sad2::sad2:

Take care xx

Mac -- You are the Helpfullest of Homies! Thank you so much! you know I would panic when they told me they were switching me to rack rate!!

A good day for my Pats, and a bye next week. That's good, I need a little time to start thinking about our Thanksgiving trip. So glad I don't have to do a full-scale spreadsheet with advance squad reporting like for the Motherland...goin' to the Darkside is easy and stress-free :)

Maria :upsidedow

Hi-Ho, Homies.

I need Coastermom to come to my house. I'm seven loads behind on folding and sorting clothes. It's been cold enough long enough that it's time to put away the summer clothes and dig out YUMMY SWEATERS. I love sweaters and sweatshirts. But I hate washing and sorting double the clothes we'll be wearing. :headache: And I need boxes for the summer stuff, too....

Tomorrow will be interesting. We have to miss a homeschool field trip to the recycling plant because I have a meeting. We're also down to one car for the time being. So I get to pack up the kids very early in the morning, take DH to work, do a few school subjects with Jared, take kids to a babysitter's, go to my meeting, pick kids up, run errands, finish school stuff, start dinner, and pick DH up. I'm already tired thinking about it.

The dogs will be mad that I'm gone so much. I wonder what kind of havoc they will wreak?

Taminator

Hi-Ho, Homies.

I need Coastermom to come to my house. I'm seven loads behind on folding and sorting clothes. It's been cold enough long enough that it's time to put away the summer clothes and dig out YUMMY SWEATERS. I love sweaters and sweatshirts. But I hate washing and sorting double the clothes we'll be wearing. :headache: And I need boxes for the summer stuff, too....

Tomorrow will be interesting. We have to miss a homeschool field trip to the recycling plant because I have a meeting. We're also down to one car for the time being. So I get to pack up the kids very early in the morning, take DH to work, do a few school subjects with Jared, take kids to a babysitter's, go to my meeting, pick kids up, run errands, finish school stuff, start dinner, and pick DH up. I'm already tired thinking about it.

The dogs will be mad that I'm gone so much. I wonder what kind of havoc they will wreak?

Taminator

Hey T tude........you mean it gets that cold in the South?? :eek:
just when i thought it would be a swell warm place to move to.........

monday will be a day full of fun for you it looks like....:rolleyes1

Hello everyone! It has been months since I have ventured over here.

Hope everything is well with everyone!

my invite to your wedding must have got lost in the mail, eh......

congrats on becoming a mrs.

now where are all the pics...........:yay:

Worfie, anything to help a homie!

Here are some of my wedding photos

72070.jpg

73406.jpg

MK54.jpg

MK69.jpg

MK73.jpg

MK83.jpg

MK116.jpg

IMGP6953.jpg

IMGP7043.jpg

Hope you like!

thank you katie!
everything is so beautiful.
the dress, the bouquet, you and the Mr.

i see your sissy in one of the pics.....

cruise board marcie?
when are you going?

is it morning time for youse now?

happy to see youse here scotlass!

Its 2am...Im punchin keys,DH is watchin a crappy film and the boy is in bed listening to his ipod.

I have work tomorrow so it should be funtastic !! :upsidedow

Katie - those pics were awesome! That's such a cool, once-in-a-lifetime location for those shots! Were you treated special everywhere you guys went? I especially love the luggage cart one! Your hubby looks great in all the pics too - I don't remember seeing him before (well, it's been a long time since we saw you and you know how us old folks are about remembering anything! ;) ).

Mac - unfortunately I'm not going! Looking to book a graduation cruise on Carnival for Matt, his GF, and Royce (aka chaperone!). Funny story regarding this. Back on our last cruise on RCCL in 2004, if you were 18-20 years old, you could drink with a parent's signature. This changed in 2006. When we first started narrowing down the choices, when I told Matt the first choice of the ones I was looking at, he replied "That's GF's (18th) birthday! She'd be legal!" When I then told him that it had changed and 18 year olds could no longer drink, his reply was "Oh, I didn't even think about drinking. Who wants to drink?" I'll let you guys figure out what she'd be "legal" for! :eek:

scotlass, you sound like me...........:eek:

i get insomnia and it's pathetic when i am up to 4 in the morning unable to sleep with having to be at work at 7:15 am........

if youse stay up much later, and then go to work, youse will be sleeping like a baby monday night.

that's ok.
nothing good on the tube on mondays.........:rolleyes1

did you get back home today?
don't cha wish you were still back in the land of the palm trees.....
i know i do.......

Thanks Mac and Marcie!

We were really treated like we were actually someone. The reception was over at 4 pm, so we had alot of time to kill between then and the dessert party at 9. So we did some visiting of locations like the GF and the Poly and got some really cool pics and free fresh flower leis!

We also hopped on the front seat of the monorail (3 days before that horrible accident) and rode around.

The only annoying thing was that people were banging on things so that we would kiss....by that time, we were "kissed" out!

Hello everyone! It has been months since I have ventured over here.

Hope everything is well with everyone!

Welcome Home, Newlywed!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pics are wonderful! I especially like the fisheye shots. You look gorgeous and so happy. Big Congrats!

Hey T tude........you mean it gets that cold in the South?? :eek:
just when i thought it would be a swell warm place to move to.........

monday will be a day full of fun for you it looks like....:rolleyes1

Mississippi gets very cold. It feels much colder than the thermostat says, because it's sooooooo humid. Take a shower, run straight out on the porch in your nuthins in 35 degree weather, and you'll know what Mississippi feels like most of the time during the winter. I've lived in much colder places in my life, but I've never FELT colder than I've felt here. This cold goes into the bone. I'll probably change my mind if I spend a winter in Illinois, though. BRUTAL wind, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter