Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
carole - you bear witness to a culinary masterpiece! Adam Rick of Man vs Food & Bobby Flay are fans & im sure MJ will vouche for it:goodvibes. It consists of your choice of meat (im partial to capicolla), can be topped with a fried egg, on italian bread, fries, tomato & vinegar based coleslaw. Chase it down with big pickle slice and a beer.

check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMHF7MvBBCA&feature=related

Oh I recognise it now.............we love MVF..........spend many hours salivating over the food there.......and I have a bit of a secret crush on Adam Richman :cloud9: :cloud9: Just something about him is a little bit cute.

We just don`t get food like that over here.

Speaking of food............trying to cut out carbs apart from breakfast. I do like to start my day with wholemeal toast and marmalade.
So far I`ve had salad and parma ham for lunch, and salad with chicken for dinner.........not feeling full at all.
Snacking on fresh pineapple and Kiwi fruit :sad2:

Better not look at the food pics on the other thread :rolleyes1

12.gif

to our newest homie:

eeyoremylove

1.gif

we are happy you joined us today.
we love having new blood over here.

Ohio can be a long drive........but, if that is the only way to make it to the darkside, so be it.
hopefully the drive will fly by for you and you'll love the experience at Universal.

Mr Mac is an OSU fan.
it was in our prenups that i had to support his love for that team or else......:laughing:

that's what i get for marrying an Ohioan..

you only have 3 more 'wake ups' before you hit the road.
;)we call it wake ups because no one sleeps the night before a trip.

which hotel will you be staying?
is this your first time for parry hotter?

if you have any questions, let us know.
some of us even might know the answers!

come back and play more.
you are now a card carrying darkside member......
and that is a fun thing...

Thank you so much for the nice welcome!, We are staying at RPR and this is our first time for Harry Potter! We Love Disney but since we are such Harry Potter nerds, we decided that WWOHP it is! Our youngest is coming with, and she really loves HP as well. She even went as Hermione on trick or treat night this past year. We received so many compliments on how much she looked like the young Hermione Granger, Crazy hair and all! Once again thank you for the Welcome!

ps. whats this card I need to be carrying, for the darkside? LOL

Catsup, or more commonly Ketchup, is what youse guys over the pond call "Tomato sauce" ... I think ...

bonny's good @ translating:goodvibes

carole some things are universal;)I think Adam's great too:thumbsup2. We've had sirrius in the car for the last 2 years and I am obsessed with BBC Radio One and Dr. Who...someday i'll get to visit!

Good morning everyone! Happy Hump Day!!!

Very pleased to announce that we have reserved the Hard Rock Hotel Club Level for May 25th - 27th for our upcoming visit back to USF!!!

Hope everyone is doing well... been very busy these days...

Catsup, or more commonly Ketchup, is what youse guys over the pond call "Tomato sauce" ... I think ...

Thank you Bonny.......you`re absolutely right......that`s good thought I was missing out on something I hadn`t tried.

bonny's good @ translating:goodvibes

carole some things are universal;)I think Adam's great too:thumbsup2. We've had sirrius in the car for the last 2 years and I am obsessed with BBC Radio One and Dr. Who...someday i'll get to visit!

If you ever do visit....give us a yell.........would be glad to see you :thumbsup2

Just bring warm clothes.........we had 5 glorious days in June last year, whole of the Uk was hot......we all made the most of it as .........Bam!!!!! That was summer gone :laughing: :laughing:

My ironing board collapsed on me today :confused3 :confused3 It just fell, luckily missed my toes.....so off to buy a new one tomorrow.....along with a new kettle......it went bang earlier!!!

Not my day today :)

thanks for the Cedar point link--the mail must've missed my house with the coupons:confused3

Need them...just signed DD up for a very expensive medical camp in DC...staying at Georgetown and seeing surgeries and other bloody type stuff--sounds like her idea of 10 days of fun--not mine:goodvibes

And DS is heading with his choral group to Busch Gardens and Williamsburg for fun.

And we all can't forget...JACUZZI ARRIVES NEXT WEEK!!!!!:banana::banana:

Was checking out some of the prices for the hotels at Cedar Point and they are beyond ridiculous!! It's cheaper to stay onsite at a WDW Deluxe or onsite at US/IOA than in freaking Ohio. What's up with that??!!:headache:

Was checking out some of the prices for the hotels at Cedar Point and they are beyond ridiculous!! It's cheaper to stay onsite at a WDW Deluxe or onsite at US/IOA than in freaking Ohio. What's up with that??!!:headache:

Ummmm top roller coasters in the world and they know it? Maybe??:goodvibes

Yes we are looking too but we figured that we would have our passes already as we live not too far from Dorney Park and are getting the platinum passes . Which gives us all of Cedar Fairs parks .... I was :scared1:When I saw the prices at CP Really what is up with that ??? :confused3

Hello everyone back again .. Wanted to see what was going on again ... I am working 5 full days for the next few weeks and it is killing me !!! :teacher: How anyone has kids and teaches is nuts ! I am so tired from work and then dealing with my three at home I am just so DONE !!!

Have good news ... got a new car / truck ... still keeping the mini van and the little car too but got a Ford Edge and I LOVE IT !!! Fully loaded and there is so much to learn about all these buttons LOL ...

Hope everyone is doing well ... Thanks for the CP link and to everyone who is going the hotels are CRAZY !! I can go to WDW or USF for that price ! REALLY IT IS OHIO PEOPLE !! LOL :lmao:...

Night all bed soon as I am up at 5 or earlier each day !! UGH

Hello everyone back again .. Wanted to see what was going on again ... I am working 5 full days for the next few weeks and it is killing me !!! :teacher: How anyone has kids and teaches is nuts ! I am so tired from work and then dealing with my three at home I am just so DONE !!!

Night all bed soon as I am up at 5 or earlier each day !! UGH

Haven't you read the news lately?? We teachers have the easiest jobs, work less hours, have summers off and make too much $$! :rolleyes2

i came to make a comment on what kfish said but the snow here has warped my mind.

i'm waiting for marcie to show up and brag about her 13 inches in greenbay...:laughing:

Keisha, you didn't get blown away last night did you? I saw this morning there was a tornado in Greensburg, PA. I don't know how close you are to that area.

We've had 4 days of mid 70's. Now it's in the 30's and sleeting/snowing/raining. :headache:

Keisha, you didn't get blown away last night did you? I saw this morning there was a tornado in Greensburg, PA. I don't know how close you are to that area.

We've had 4 days of mid 70's. Now it's in the 30's and sleeting/snowing/raining. :headache:

yesterday it was 75...today we have snow...obviously SOMEONE didn't have the noose tight enough on that snowman...:rolleyes1

We had the tornado winds here, but just limbs down and power outages--luckily, for once, we didn't lose any power. Even the kiddos were sayin' what's up with Tuesdays? For the past couple of weeks, it seems like every Tuesday either the cable (which means phone, internet and TV) or the power is out.

It was so nice here on the weekend...snow melted sun was warm :goodvibes
Yesterday we got freezing rain AND snow :scared1:
Now there is more snow to melt......that's what ya get for living in these parts :eek:

we skipped it last year & did bonus AS stay for less money (i did have some air credits to offset it, but really, it's bizarre when you think about it imo). i won't pay the prices for the 1 hour early entry perc, especially since many of the onsite rooms are vintage to put it kindly;).

we go to the kalahari (everybody sing lol), never more than 15 drive even prime time if you skirt the traffic by mapquesting the non highway route. Kalahari's rooms are clean, modern, food decent & waterpark is far better than CP's version too imo. Always lots of different specials, especially mid week.

we just got the quarter-sized hail vs the golfball stuff that the next town over, dented cars:eek:. Several funnel clouds here, but we're lucky & have only had 1 microburst in last 16 years that blew out the windows on one side of our house/knocked down trees, etc. while others got roofs ripped off that time in our area. We live on a ridge of a mountain & are typically protected (although we get far more snow than 1 mile down the mt does tradeoff i guess). Peeps in Greensburg approx 1/2 hour drive from me, last i heard 90 houses were hit, 30 of them totalled, nobody seriously injured though:thumbsup2

mj congrats! that's one of the schools that courted DS, never heard of it before:confused3

did some volunteer tax prep this am, now brain is broke:laughing:

Haven't you read the news lately?? We teachers have the easiest jobs, work less hours, have summers off and make too much $$! :rolleyes2

LOL I must have missed that part about making too much $$$ LOL I am only the assistant and have so much work to do never mind my poor DH that has work to do all day as a teacher !! UGH ...:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter