Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's to barb, what a homie. yes, you were there and helped lori earn her wings

and

she wears her halo quite well.....
1.gif

::yes:: she does....

(i just wanted to see pix of Xmas at Disney :blush: )

Yeah ya's were....you were yakin' about what i was ketchuping :rotfl:

well, i just looked back and guess i was talking to myself again. that happens when the days are long

i wonder how many will catch on to invisible writings.

i'm full of fun tonight.....

i am experiencing memory loss..........:rolleyes1

now i am wondering if anybody has ever figured out my invisible writings.......been doing it off and on.....

sometimes i surprise myself and find out there are more blondes out there in the world.

in my next life, i want to be a redhead.

She does look good...doesn't she??? I believe she is giving DD the 'evil eye' :rolleyes:

Y? you hate it as much as everyone else??? :confused3

i hate the snow.
i hate the cold weather
i hate being stuck in the house with stupid people in the winter......wait, i'm in the house but i'm not the stupid one.

i have never been and never will be a snow bunny.

oh snap.
i'm going back on the diet before i meet all of you homies.

sharon looks thin even with a coat on.

It's trick photography!

That driveway marker looks like it is measuring my butt!

now i am wondering if anybody has ever figured out my invisible writings.......been doing it off and on.....

sometimes i surprise myself and find out there are more blondes out there in the world.

in my next life, i want to be a redhead.

I figured it out! What did I win?

I'm blonde.

It says so on the box of haircolor.

well, i just looked back and guess i was talking to myself again. that happens when the days are long

i wonder how many will catch on to invisible writings.

i'm full of fun tonight.....

i am experiencing memory loss..........:rolleyes1

tricia forgot to 'blow your cover' with this one ;)

It's trick photography!

I didn't even notice the driveway marker until you said it was there :lmao: how dumb am I? :p

I'm blonde.

You win:
haircolor.jpg

I'm blonde.

It says so on the box of haircolor.

you mean you just figured it out tonight my invisible writings?
do you know how long i have been doing this.........

that is a hoot, "it says so on the box of haircolor"

i'll think of a prize.
want more cows?

It's trick photography!

you are so funny...:laughing:

we have those markers on all our fire hydrants in town.

i need to go take a picture next to it so i can measure my butt too.

I would agree....smilie Sharon....happy it's over maybe??

Sorry was mia for awhile...DH came home from hockey and wanted HIS computer back :rolleyes1 So, came downstairs and fired up my laptop and started makin' his lunch for tomorrow... then he comes downstairs with an old video of him and some buddies (on a car ride home) that he burned onto dvd...also on dvd, was some family pix (DH's late mom included) and Bubba when he was 2-2.5....i'm a sucker for pictures...even a bigger sucker for home video...especially of my baby!!! :rolleyes:
but....couldn't go to bed without saying goodnight....

YAY - MY 200TH POST!!!!

I'm just a newbie here, I can't imagine having 30,000 posts like you know who!

do you guys remember when i hit 8700??? :confused3 was it Friday??? if so....i'm going to shoot for 9k by year's end.... (prolly won't make us unless mac's got my back and 'pushes' me :rolleyes1 )

Sorry was mia for awhile...DH came home from hockey and wanted HIS computer back :rolleyes1 So, came downstairs and fired up my laptop and started makin' his lunch for tomorrow... then he comes downstairs with an old video of him and some buddies (on a car ride home) that he burned onto dvd...also on dvd, was some family pix (DH's late mom included) and Bubba when he was 2-2.5....i'm a sucker for pictures...even a bigger sucker for home video...especially of my baby!!! :rolleyes:
but....couldn't go to bed without saying goodnight....

My guys are just heading out for hockey. Not even a snowstorm can cancel a hockey game! :rolleyes1

See ya later alligator :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter