Son Michael passed away age 42

pumpkinhead10a

Earning My Ears
On March 12 our son Michael passed away, him and his wife and daughter are Disney fans. They are fans of the disboards and the podcast on YouTube never missed one until the day he died. Founded out on Jan 6th that he had stomach cancer, he was improving until a blood clot took him from us. His goal if he had survived was to take his family and parents to Disney to celebrate. His last talk with his mom was about the 38 make a wish kids on Prince Edward Island waiting for their wish. With tears in his eyes he spoke how unfair for these kids going through what he was going through, that these poor little ones didn't deserved to go though what he was going through.... RIP our lovely son, husband and father you went to soon!

• Dan Murphy

We are family.
    So very sorry to hear this about your son, Michael. :hug:'s. It sounds like he was a most caring person, so very concerned about the Make-a-Wish kids, even while dealing with his own medical concerns. A wonderful person for sure.

Prayers and good wishes of comfort for you, his mom, his wife and his daughter, along with other family and friends. God speed for Michael.

Farro

Always watching...
    So heartbreaking. I just happened to see this post on the main page.
    Sometimes life just sucks, is unfair and there is no other way to explain it.

I hope your grief subsides in time and you are able to smile again, enjoy the memories, and all of you go on to lead happy, healthy lives.

• ZTator

Mouseketeer
    I am so sorry , my 35 year old daughter passed away December of 2017, it still feels like yesterday. I know the grief you will go though and I also know the only comfort you can get is from your faith. Remain strong, try to remember all the wonderful times, every time your mind goes to that dark place of his passing try to replace it with a happy memory, that has helped me. Life can be so unfair and cruel, all we can do is trust in God . My thoughts are with you and your family. God bless you , what a wonderful mom you are to reach out and share his memory. God speed not only for today but always. Hugs and blessings !

snappy

Survivor
    Sorry for your loss. What a wonderful and thoughtful human being. I am sure he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.